2017 3* S Carlito Gonzalez Signs with AU (Updated)

Dixie1860

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Oh hell, goober alert....

we need to hire whoever that other dude is in that pic! He has got swag for days! haha

I can't wait to see our secondary play lights out this year to make us all look like fools for busting on the way Brown looks in the pics. That video clip I saw on him from Mizzou sold me on him being a guy that can coach kids up and that they will play hard for. Hope that's the case. Whatever he does, you can't say the guy hasn't hit the ground running at AU!

• Like 5

Just now, fredst said:

I can't wait to see our secondary play lights out this year to make us all look like fools for busting on the way Brown looks in the pics. That video clip I saw on him from Mizzou sold me on him being a guy that can coach kids up and that they will play hard for. Hope that's the case. Whatever he does, you can't say the guy hasn't hit the ground running at AU!

He has GOT to be  lights out on the field coach (which in all seriousness I think he is) because LAWWWWWD knows he is not going to be bringing in DEM STUDS to coach haha.

11 hours ago, fredst said:

I can't wait to see our secondary play lights out this year 

Well that's a leap of faith. 

11 hours ago, fredst said:

I agree here. I imagine there is not a George Clooney among those who belittlie the man on his looks. Yet they mock him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

I agree here. I imagine there is not a George Clooney among those who belittlie the man on his looks. Yet they mock him.

Yeah well he isn't on the football field yet. He is in other people's homes and schools trying to sell himself, our football team, and our institution with kids and parents that are still make first impressions of him. Comb the hair or wear a cap or something. I mean, good Lord. 

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Uh, actually I am George Clooney.

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Because that's what matters to players and their families...

"Man, that guy is so cool, and he just dropped more knowledge about my position and the NFL on me than anybody I've ever spoken to. Damn shame about that hair, though. NEXT."

• Like 1

Just now, McLoofus said:

"Man, that guy is so cool, and he just dropped more knowledge about my position and the NFL on me than anybody I've ever spoken to. Damn shame about that hair, though. NEXT."

Morons gonna moron.

• Like 1

Coaches trying to sell their program or themselves as the next coaches is no different than a college grad selling himself to the next employer as capable and right for the job. Yeah, looking like you live in your van doesn't disqualify you from the job, but it will make a negative impression on the interviewer, etc. 

Maybe it's just the former military in me that likes things dress right dress, or maybe I mistaken the football industry as a sector that requires professionalism,  but I do hold appearance as a make or break point.

Speaking of Dameyune Craig, damn didn't he look good. You can see that he is confident, and a very proud man. His recruits gravitated to that. That's how you freaking get a recruit.  DameyuneCraigSD-650x342.jpg

http://www.peaksalesrecruiting.com/how-important-are-looks-for-sales-professionals/

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Coaches trying to sell their program or themselves as the next coaches is no different than a college grad selling himself to the next employer as capable and right for the job. Yeah, looking like you live in your van doesn't disqualify you from the job, but it will make a negative impression on the interviewer, etc. 

Maybe it's just the former military in me that likes things dress right dress, or maybe I mistaken the football industry as a sector that requires professionalism,  but I do hold appearance as make or break point.

Speaking of Dameyune Craig, damn didn't he look good. You can see that he is confident, and a very proud man. His recruits gravitated to that. That's how you freaking get a recruit.  DameyuneCraigSD-650x342.jpg

http://www.peaksalesrecruiting.com/how-important-are-looks-for-sales-professionals/

Well Donald Trump just got elected so I'm thinking the new DB coach has got a chance....;-)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, creed said:

Well Donald Trump just got elected so I'm thinking the new DB coach has got a chance....;-)

Well now you're really making me feel like we made a mistake. :'(

2 minutes ago, lala said:

Am I the only one that thinks AUjeff most likely looks like Danny devito

Lets not go there................stick to conversing about CG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

For those wondering this is the last commit we are waiting on.

Today and leading up has been great not stressing about the players.  The extras feel like bonus.