Garrison Brooks

BeatBama1972

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Someone making a veiled comment about UNC?

lol no it was really a crystall ball to SMU. I would do no such thing if I threw a grenade unc way. I DO IT LOUD AND PROUD all day anyways to unc grads I know!!! haha WOOOO!!

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

You know the answer to that but he hadn't so that's not relevant.

If I knew the answer I wouldn't have asked.

17 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol no it was really a crystall ball to SMU. I would do no such thing if I threw a grenade unc way. I DO IT LOUD AND PROUD all day anyways to unc grads I know!!! haha WOOOO!!

No... I meant the guy who gave them the crystal ball was making the veiled comment.

41 minutes ago, Charhair said:

In other news, I heard we've got Malik Dunbar and Peter Kiss visiting this weekend. 

Always nice to have visitors.....

1 hour ago, Charhair said:

In other news, I heard we've got Malik Dunbar and Peter Kiss visiting this weekend. 

Link?

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Link?

Here's the one regarding Kiss 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.al.com/v1/articles/20484208/transfer_guard_peter_kiss_repo.amp

"Former Quinnipiac guard Peter Kiss is visiting Auburn this weekend, reports CBS Sports 

Kiss appeared in 31 games as a true freshman at Quinnipiac last season and started 20. The 6-foot-5, 190-pounder was the team's second-leading scorer with 13.3 points per game. He also had 5.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game. 

Kiss is also considering Rutgers, Seton Hall and Rhode Island, according to ZagsBlog.com . He unofficially visited Seton Hall last weekend and plans to head to Rutgers next weekend for an official. 

Due to the NCAA transfer policy, Kiss will sit out the upcoming 2017-18 season and will have three years of eligibilty remaining after that. 

Prior to his time at Quinnipiac, Kiss played at Victory Rock Prep School in Sarasota, Fla., before moving to Notre Dame Prep in Fitchburg, Mass., for his senior year. 

AL.com will update this post. "

I'm having trouble finding where I read about Dunbar, it might have been from a tweet. None the less, here's an article behind a pay wall that I can't access but is titled "JUCO guard Malik Dunbar visiting auburn..." not sure what all it says inside so I can't say this is the article saying he'll be here this weekend. 

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/juco-guard-malik-dunbar-visiting-auburn.282760/page-2

ETA things for those who don't like clicking 

2 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

If I visited would that count?

Only if you could get E to post something about it....but I'm thinking you might have to pay your own way....

I'm a little late to this as it wa posted Friday but it seems his recruitment is starting to really heat up outside of the south.

iowa State offered Friday and plans to visit him tomorrow. 

I don't understand why in the world we can't lock this guy down. We can easily recruit against UNC since they are under NCAA investigation. This guy could come in and be the 2nd tallest guy on our team! We NEED size in a big way and Wiley will likely be gone after next year. 

7 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

I don't understand why in the world we can't lock this guy down. We can easily recruit against UNC since they are under NCAA investigation. This guy could come in and be the 2nd tallest guy on our team! We NEED size in a big way and Wiley will likely be gone after next year. 

Maybe he's like most of us that decided to get away from home to attend college.

28 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Maybe he's like most of us that decided to get away from home to attend college.

Or he wants to play in a better conference. Or join the defending national champs. Or play for a highly successful, NC winning coach. Play in front of 10,000 more robot fans a night. Or a host of other good reasons to choose UNC over AU.

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Or he wants to play in a better conference. Or join the defending national champs. Or play for a highly successful, NC winning coach. Play in front of 10,000 more robot fans a night. Or a host of other good reasons to choose UNC over AU.

Their academics suck I hear:poke:

46 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Their academics suck I hear:poke:

Academics are quite good if you go that way but for some athletes, academics have been optional ...and yet, saw a piece yesterday with them as a top candidate for the 2018 basketball championship.   20 years worth of unresolved NCAA issues ....and nothing.  JMO but people thinking Nick has the NCAA in his pocket don't really know what power is all about.  

Any school not named UK or UNC would have had the death penalty by now....but the wheels just keep turning and before this is settled, some of the players involved in the fraud will be drawing their Social Security.

12 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

The staff sees him as a finesse big right now. They want a big who is tough and physical. Could be wrong but I don't think he is a take right now. If he was you'd think there would be some AU chatter since he got the Miss St release. To this point there has been 0 AU-Brooks chatter to my knowledge.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

The staff sees him as a finesse big right now. They want a big who is tough and physical. Could be wrong but I don't think he is a take right now. If he was you'd think there would be some AU chatter since he got the Miss St release. To this point there has been 0 AU-Brooks chatter to my knowledge.

Yikes

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

If what momma said is true ... that dad "illegally" signed an out of state contract on sons behalf without being the legal guardian ... I'm calling BS on that.

I'm not sure either. All I know is every NLI for a kid under 21 must also be signed by a legal guardian.

52 minutes ago, Charhair said:

I'm guessing I don't have access to that article as my phone won't open it or I'd check it for details. 

The link is not an article. It's a free post which I quoted so there was no need to go to the link anyway.

Archived