2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, AUDevil said:

I say we rename the stadium for Pat Nix....contingent on his son signing here of course.

I LOVE that idea! Except rename the field, not the stadium, then we only have to pay to change the last name!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

I LOVE that idea! Except rename the field, not the stadium, then we only have to pay to change the last name!

And put the emphasis on Bo in the JumBOtron. ;D

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5682068

please go away dabo..................... PLEASE!!!!!! Let us have this elite qb. you have plenty.

• Haha 2

Guess College Station doesn't interest him. Have to say I didn't see this being his final 3(minus AU).

5 hours ago, CR said:

Guess College Station doesn't interest him. Have to say I didn't see this being his final 3(minus AU).

TOSU was the only 1 I didn't see. Clemson has been a player in his recruitment for a long time.

• Like 1

I’ve always thought this was AU’s to lose, and if we lose, we lose to Clemson (or Jimbo, who apparently isn’t in the running anymore)

I still say AU’s chances are very high!!!  We have a lot in our favor here!

• Like 1

I guess it's possible Bo might not want to play in his dads shadow so to speak. But if we don't get Bo I'll have to think somebody on the coaching staff royally screwed up. You don't see the turds lose legacy recruits they really want and we shouldn't either.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU's offense next year is going to be the determining factor. Have to come out of the gate strong. Can't do what the O has done the last two years out the gate. FWIW. 

Still think it bodes well for Auburn. 

4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Still think it bodes well for Auburn. 

Could’ve sworn I read he wanted to commit before the season so he could help recruit.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Could’ve sworn I read he wanted to commit before the season so he could help recruit.

I was talking more about his other two choices. I always thought the before season thing was message board talk. 

10 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I was talking more about his other two choices. I always thought the before season thing was message board talk. 

Could be message board material.  If it’s not, it bodes well for Auburn if he commits early. Doesn’t give Gus the chance to shoot himself in the foot. Easier to hold onto a commitment than to gain one in those circumstances it seems.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU's offense next year is going to be the determining factor. Have to come out of the gate strong. Can't do what the O has done the last two years out the gate. FWIW. 

And there should be no excuses barring some unforeseeable circumstances (injury, ineligibility, etc.). The talent is there with a very good QB (hopefully) returning. Not to say the offense will be on fire from day one but it should at least look like it has a coherent strategy.

Edited by fredst
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

?Thoughts? on the accuracy of my prediction of our chances:

AU - 60%

Clem - 30%

OSU - 10%

Looks pretty realistic to me. 

47 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He did say that. Within the past week in fact.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fredst said:

And there should be no excuses barring some unforeseeable circumstances (injury, ineligibility, etc.). The talent is there with a very good QB (hopefully) returning. Not to say the offense will be on fire from day one but it should at least look like it has a coherent strategy.

It's Gus. He needs an NFL-like 4 week preseason to get going. lol

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1