2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

46 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I wasn't even thinking Nix. I was thinking the commitment coming today Keith & Ben were hinting was hopefully Gouraige or Walker.

Saturday at the latest imo

NO ONE AND I AM NOT THE ROCK BUT I MEAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE would get me more excited and be more MAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSIVE in the world of recruiting than BO Nix. NO 2018 kid and no 2019 kid. This would be EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

al-nervousperson.gif

• Like 1

TYBDSEQIKBVRIIJFXSS!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nix & Pickens in 2019 already let's freaking gooooo!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic

Best recruiting news we will receive all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! @McLoofus time to day dream even more now about how great our qb situation is!!!!!!!!! lol but this time we may actually be on to something!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN BO NIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***also disclaimer. YES I DID AND WILL CONTINUE TO KNOCK ON WOOD PROFUSELY!***

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I said from the beginning if the staff couldn’t keep this legacy we’d be in trouble. Glad Bo is staying home. WDE. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Best recruiting news we will receive all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! @McLoofus time to day dream even more now about how great our qb situation is!!!!!!!!! lol but this time we may actually be on to something!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN BO NIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If nothing else, we've got the key cog to start building the class around. I get the feeling this guy will make the recruiting work a little easier for the next cycle. 

Will be interesting to see if Jimbo (and Pat) pursue...

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If nothing else, we've got the key cog to start building the class around. I get the feeling this guy will make the recruiting work a little easier for the next cycle. 

Will be interesting to see if Jimbo (and Pat) pursue...

HEY HEY!!!! don't you wish that evil on us ricky bobby mcloofus!!! only good vibes right now!!! ahah and him and pickens is a heck of a building block and way to start off 2019!!! OMGSH!!!! that qb to wr combo could be lethal!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, aufootball1 said:

Is this video a way of his announcing?  

Asking, because at Asa Martin's announcement, he showed his video (a lot like this one) at the school first.... then put on the AU hat! 

"I believe in Auburn...and love it!" was him committing to AU.

BEST COMMITMENT VIDEO EVVVVVAAAAAARRR!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

HEY HEY!!!! don't you wish that evil on us ricky bobby mcloofus!!! only good vibes right now!!! ahah and him and pickens is a heck of a building block and way to start off 2019!!! OMGSH!!!! that qb to wr combo could be lethal!!!

There is no bad in this. Only good. You're right.

WDE, Bo.0 !  (Read "Bo point oh". Does anybody know much about copyright law? Honestly just a free koozie from Tiger Rags would suffice.)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aufootball1 said:

Its just odd that this video came out first... but what the hell, WAR EAGLE & WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!! 

The video IS his commitment announcement. The title of the video is "Bo Nix: the commitment "

• Haha 1