2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

32 minutes ago, bigsixfive said:

I ran into Bo at Moes in Tigertown yesterday.

AND, Did you get him to commit?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kd4au said:

AND, Did you get him to commit?

That's funny.   I needed a laugh from this website.  

Speaking of commitments, would it be out of line to swipe a recruit's dog and like hold it hostage?  Yeah, probably I guess so now that I see that typed out.  Maybe that crosses the line.   Disregard.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Speaking of commitments, would it be out of line to swipe a recruit's dog and like hold it hostage?  Yeah, probably I guess so now that I see that typed out.  Maybe that crosses the line.   Disregard.

#whateverittakes

4 hours ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

How do you think he got 5* after 5* there when no one else in the country seems to be able to do that. sure maybe the record of getting players to the nfl speaks for itself now but what about the first 4 years he was there... $$$$$

I have a dream that one day people will accept the fact that everyone pays players, everyone is just discreet. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I have a dream that one day people will accept the fact that everyone pays players, everyone is just discreet. 

*Almost

freeze_here_ya_go__2_.gif

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

*Almost

freeze_here_ya_go__2_.gif

I purposefully left out Ole Miss so this thread wouldn't get too derailed hahah;D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I purposefully left out Ole Miss so this thread wouldn't get too derailed hahah;D

Excellent point. Mods, feel free to intervene.

(Also, some smart folks have made compelling arguments that the Ole Miss situation isn't/wasn't nearly as out of hand as it might seem. I don't know what I believe, but that gif was just too perfect to pass up on a Monday.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

#allin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Glad I could brighten your day.

3 hours ago, Beaker said:

Not unless you want to get taken out John Wick style.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Here's the thing, Clayton, that is a myth, at least in the way it's perpetuated. People make it sound like schools are cheating, left and right, as part of their recruiting practices, and that just isn't true. Yes, every school has boosters who do $100 handshakes... there's no arguing that point, but every school doesn't sanction such handshakes (note: they may be aware of them without approving). Ever school doesn't have a staff that directly participates in illegal recruiting. And every school doesn't deal in big money (car, suit, rim, etc) transactions to get the players they want. Some schools do, however, and it puts them at an advantage, until they get caught.. unless they have protection. If Ole Miss isn't the poster child for the difference between an "every school" and a school who is intentionally cheating, I don't know who is.

Apologies for the further derailment. 

Nix is likely the kind of kid from the kind of family who couldn't be bought anyway.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Nix is all Auburn..................not saying things could change but he is all AU

Stop stealing my thunder 

57 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Here's the thing, Clayton, that is a myth, at least in the way it's perpetuated. People make it sound like schools are cheating, left and right, as part of their recruiting practices, and that just isn't true. Yes, every school has boosters who do $100 handshakes... there's no arguing that point, but every school doesn't sanction such handshakes (note: they may be aware of them without approving). Ever school doesn't have a staff that directly participates in illegal recruiting. And every school doesn't deal in big money (car, suit, rim, etc) transactions to get the players they want. Some schools do, however, and it puts them at an advantage, until they get caught.. unless they have protection. If Ole Miss isn't the poster child for the difference between an "every school" and a school who is intentionally cheating, I don't know who is.

Apologies for the further derailment. 

Nix is likely the kind of kid from the kind of family who couldn't be bought anyway.

Nice 

On 8/7/2017 at 4:56 PM, augolf1716 said:

Nix is all Auburn..................not saying things could change but he is all AU

Oh, mystic one with the pic of Donald Sutherland from the movie, "Kelly's Heroes",  I hope you are right.

7 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Oh, mystic one with the pic of Donald Sutherland from the movie, "Kelly's Heroes",  I hope you are right.

Positive waves man

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I was messing with Golf. We in good shape with young Mr. Nix. 

I was kinda hoping you'd stretch that out a little. Maybe let it bleed over into the JF and JG threads... >:D

• Thanks 1