2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

Watching Bo Nix and Pinson Valley play at McAdory tonight.  Bo is very impressive for a Jr. QB.  He has a strong arm and is very accurate.  He has 2 TD passes and an approximate 20 yard rushing TD.  And the 2nd Qtr just started.  I'll give his stats when I hear them. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Watching Bo Nix and Pinson Valley play at McAdory tonight.  Bo is very impressive for a Jr. QB.  He has a strong arm and is very accurate.  He has 2 TD passes and an approximate 20 yard rushing TD.  And the 2nd Qtr just started.  I'll give his stats when I hear them. 

AYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Nix:  23 of 31 for 273 yds. 4 passing TD and 1 rushing TD. 

Goodnight....

On 8/3/2017 at 8:19 PM, AU64 said:

He ought to go where he wants to...where the offense fits him.......but sure would be a bitter pill to swallow if he ended up at another SEC school.

Likely won't be an SEC school. FSU & Clemson are the biggest threats.

On 8/5/2017 at 0:29 PM, AURandy56 said:

My fear about Nix is that AU seems to have problems getting legacies on board.

Not usually with legacies the staff wants. Ones we don't get are usually ones the staff didn't give committable offers too.

• Love 1

On 8/5/2017 at 3:01 PM, aujeff11 said:

Why is Nix supposedly not coming to Auburn if we get Fields? When did elite athletes become scared of a little competition? 

Because FSU is a serious threat here whether we get JF or not. If they don't get Fields then the depth chart would be much more attractive at FSU than AU. Plus in Jimbo you have 1 of the 3 best proven college QB developers in the nation. I'm not gonna lie. Y'all know how much I love AU but if I were Nix & JF chose AU I'd go to FSU to get the great coaching & better opportunity to play earlier.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/10/2017 at 8:49 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People close to the situation say we are getting Nix. Won't matter what Fields does. I'm a little more skeptical but these guys know their stuff. FWIW. 

2 Noted insiders you respect on the Bunker says FSU is a very real threat FWIW. I wish there was a concensus from all our informed people on this.

On 8/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, WFE12 said:

Realistically, how many recruits do y'all see Justin bringing along to the good guys?

Answered this in another thread but not many since we only have 1-3 spots left for offensive skill players in this class. Seth Williams appears the best chance to be 1. The only 1 I can see him affecting is Ross. He also may affect elite OG Trey Hill too.

On 8/13/2017 at 10:11 AM, LakeBum said:

I think Bo Nix has a good chance to be the best QB ever to play for Auburn.

rFBam_medium.gif

Can we wait til we land recruits and they have at least 1 highly successful season at AU before making such statements?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, ellitor said:

rFBam_medium.gif

Can we wait til we land recruits and they have at least 1 highly successful season at AU before making such statements?

I've noticed a lot of hyperbole in all the QB threads, but I reckon it's par for the course. 

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

2 Noted insiders you respect on the Bunker says FSU is a very real threat FWIW. I wish there was a concensus from all our informed people on this.

FSU is only a threat if everything goes as planned and we get JF. Still even with JF it will be very tough for FSU to get Bo. Bo I don't think can come in and start as a freshman and his dad is very informed and knows Bo winning a starting jon as a true freshman at AU or FSU is unlikely. That would mean he would start as a RS sophomore after JF left. This legacies dad still loves AU unlike the last 5 star.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

FSU is only a threat if everything goes as planned and we get JF. Still even with JF it will be very tough for FSU to get Bo. Bo I don't think can come in and start as a freshman and his dad is very informed and knows Bo winning a starting jon as a true freshman at AU or FSU is unlikely. That would mean he would start as a RS sophomore after JF left. This legacies dad still loves AU unlike the last 5 star.

Freshman would be much more likely at FSU than AU if we get JF and Francois goes pro. There's nobody noteworthy behind Francois on their roster right now.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Freshman would be much more likely at FSU than AU if we get JF and Francois goes pro. There's nobody noteworthy behind Francois on their roster right now.

A lot of buzz down here for this guy:

https://floridastate.rivals.com/news/freshman-qb-blackman-shakes-things-up-now-battling-for-no-2-spot

• Like 1