2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Yes the offense will tend to look good against weak defense....that's usually how it works

You need to find a new dead horse to beat. You've hammered this one into mush.

• Like 2

Update

4-star 2019 QB Bo Nix, Pinson Valley

DSC_0561_l4hqqd.jpg
2019 QB target Bo Nix (Benjamin Wolk/SEC Country)

Kirschner: For only being a sophomore in high school, Nix knows how to answer questions from reporters like he’s already in college. Nix isn’t going to give off too many clues on where his recruitment stands, but it seems like Auburn, Alabama and Clemson have caught his eye. Nix won’t make a decision anytime soon, but I think in the end, he’ll end up at one of those three schools.

Wolk: You’ve probably heard: Nix’s father, Patrick, led Auburn to an undefeated season in 1993. Bo Nix has made it quite clear — while he grew up an Auburn fan — his father’s connection to the university won’t be the be-all-end-all for his decision. Nix has liked all the SEC programs he has visited, including Auburn, Alabama and Georgia. He wants to visit LSU. Clemson and Oklahoma are the most likely non-SEC schools to garner Nix’s interest. Still, Nix feels like he’s about a year away from making a permanent college decision. Of note: Patrick Nix said he thinks Bo has the chance to be even better than he was, which is something that will drop the jaw of many in the Auburn fan base.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

You need to find a new dead horse to beat. You've hammered this one into mush.

No my friend you getting sensitive and your little passive aggressive posts are the only dead horse. But I haven't talked about sw since whatever last game he played but yet here you are. But yeah I'm going to present facts into any pubic post on this board.....I guess I'm like you talking about scholarships and linebackers huh?

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

No my friend you getting sensitive and your little passive aggressive posts are the only dead horse. But I haven't talked about sw since whatever last game he played but yet here you are. But yeah I'm going to present facts into any pubic post on this board.....I guess I'm like you talking about scholarships and linebackers huh?

Cole, you ought to just make it your signature. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Cole, you ought to just make it your signature. 

What's that bro? Which part?

29 minutes ago, cole256 said:

As soon as somebody makes an offenses are better with healthy qb's I certainly will

Or players play better when better plays are called

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Or players play better when better plays are called

Better plays, weaker defenses, when healthy, with better/more experienced players around them, when their girlfriend isn't pissing them off, when their girlfriend IS pissing them off...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Better plays, weaker defenses, when healthy, with better/more experienced players around them, when their girlfriend isn't pissing them off, when their girlfriend IS pissing them off...

I agree with this 100% especially the girlfriend part

• Like 2

15 hours ago, McLoofus said:

When I played high school ball in St. Louis, the football team went out to eat at the same neighborhood Italian restaurant every Friday night after walk-throughs (private schools play on Saturdays in St. Louis). And every week during dinner it was the job of a new underclassman to give the team a "prep talk" explaining why no one should be having sex that night - or anything like it. You know, bad for the legs. Inevitably, somebody's girlfriend, sister or mom always ended up being dragged into this motivational speech. Always the highlight of the night. Those are some of my best memories of playing high school football. The little things, traditions, etc. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

When I played high school ball in St. Louis, the football team went out to eat at the same neighborhood Italian restaurant every Friday night after walk-throughs (private schools play on Saturdays in St. Louis). And every week during dinner it was the job of a new underclassman to give the team a "prep talk" explaining why no one should be having sex that night - or anything like it. You know, bad for the legs. Inevitably, somebody's girlfriend, sister or mom always ended up being dragged into this motivational speech. Always the highlight of the night. Those are some of my best memories of playing high school football. The little things, traditions, etc. 

I love it.

We went to Quincy's steakhouse (big fat yeast rolls!) and then switched to a pizza buffet. I think nutrition has come a long way since the 90s. Anyway, nothing so interesting as the talk you describe. Now, my soccer coach did have to talk to me numerous times my senior year. I had an older girlfriend who lived 5 minutes from school, and there was an hour between school ending and soccer practice starting... 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I love it.

We went to Quincy's steakhouse (big fat yeast rolls!) and then switched to a pizza buffet. I think nutrition has come a long way since the 90s. Anyway, nothing so interesting as the talk you describe. Now, my soccer coach did have to talk to me numerous times my senior year. I had an older girlfriend who lived 5 minutes from school, and there was an hour between school ending and soccer practice starting... 

Hahaha. Let's see. 5 minutes from school both ways, plus time to change should have given you what, 45 minutes? At high school age, you could have populated half of Cobb County. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Hahaha. Let's see. 5 minutes from school both ways, plus time to change should have given you what, 45 minutes? At high school age, you could have populated half of Cobb County. 

I see you were once that age, too. NAILED IT :Sing:

Literally just unliked your post so that I could like it twice.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sooo this Bo Nix cat seems like a QB we need to get in the next class.

He got a girlfriend? 

I keed. Well timed post, sir. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

He got a girlfriend? 

:lol:

Girlfriend posts are like chum in the water for Golf. Pics or GT*O. 

Sorry, E. 

Edited by Barnacle
  • Like 1

If he ends up picking another school, the fan base will flip out.

Sean White ... I mean Stidham having a great year will really give us momentum.

• Like 1