2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

no doubt....still dont know what a dang scrubby is.....apparently according the guy stocking shelves in walmart and his best guestimation....it is some sort of dish washing apparatus..........

Maybe it’s a code name for something else?

I have a trading card, "Bo Knows Diddly" that features Bo Jackson and Bo Diddly playing guitar on stage somewhere.  Sadly, Bo Diddly is no longer of this earth. A card with all three would have been cool. "Nix says nix to Bos or some similar title comes to mind. :)

• 7 months later...
On 2/25/2017 at 6:53 PM, lala said:

I can say Unequivocally that Bo does not compare to QB from cartersville that is signing with Clemson next yr.   if he wants to be a back up then go there, otherwise he will never see the field.  

Quite true lol

On 6/16/2017 at 8:42 AM, Barnacle said:

If this season goes well, I hope we hold on to Chip for a long time. Guys who can recruit and coach up quarterbacks are invaluable. 

Unfortunately this wasn't the case

On 6/24/2017 at 11:53 AM, austudnt23 said:

Chip was definitely Gus choice.  Gus was planning to and did call the plays in 13 and 14 and most of 15. RL had a chance last year to prove himself and showed potential in the winning streak but was not able to develope a qb to save his life. CL can definitely develope a qb and was a terrific hire who I think will do big things starting this year. RL was not thrown under the bus at all as a matter of fact Gus went out of his way to help RL find another job and kept him on staff a year longer than he should have been. CL showed brilliance while working for Auburn in 2013 and Gus thought very highly of him and recommended him for the Southern Miss and Arizona State jobs. When the chance came for Gus to hire back Chip he took it.

Maybe Chip could have been great here. We'll never really know.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:07 AM, AUpreacherman22 said:

Ok, so perfect scenario:

We get JF. He is everything we hoped. He's gone to the NFL in 3 years or 4 if he wants to pull a Peyton Manning. 

We get Bo. He redshirts his first year. He would still have 2/3 years to be the BMOC at AU.   AND those first 2/3 years will be learning behind a freaking legend!  I see no problem for Bo to sign the year after Fields.  JMBO. (Just My Biased Opinion ?)

Getting Fields would have been nice for sure.

Fun thread to read back through lol

Bo's been good. Will only get better. Every great QB has a game that serves as their "coming out party." While the last play against Oregon was awesome, I still believe we are going to get a game where Bo absolutely picks apart a team in a game that should be competitive, but is not because of this come-on-the-scene performance by the freshman QB. Can't wait to see him pick apart the Aggies. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

Quite true lol

Unfortunately this wasn't the case

Maybe Chip could have been great here. We'll never really know.

Getting Fields would have been nice for sure.

Fun thread to read back through lol

I knew that boy at Clemson was good.  Trevor didn’t get as much pub as he committed early and Fields exploded late

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lala said:

I knew that boy at Clemson was good.  Trevor didn’t get as much pub as he committed early and Fields exploded late

Even with all the Fields buzz, Sunshine was getting a crap ton of pub. Everyone slobbered all over him.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Even with all the Fields buzz, Sunshine was getting a crap ton of pub. Everyone slobbered all over him.

Yup. We just felt the Fields buzz more because we were actually in it with him. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

And even had him silently committed through part of the Summer.

10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Not really, Atlanta was crazy with the field buzz once he went 5 star.   It was not just AU 

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, lala said:

Not really, Atlanta was crazy with the field buzz once he went 5 star.   It was not just AU 

Yes really, we felt the Fields buzz a lot more than the Lawrence buzz.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not worth arguing over fellas.

Agree, not my intention.  

Thanks Cole.   I love your posts as well