2017 3* S J'marick Woods (Michigan commit 3/28/16)

cole256

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Duke offering him we know he is smart and now Florida offering him that speaks to his being a player and now 24/7 rating him as a high 3 and he is from North Alabama have we started to show him any love?

Does 24/7 have any info on this guy?

No

Actually yes. High 3*. http://247sports.com...ick-Woods-83112

Think I brought it to the board before the momentum got behind him

I saw his 247 profile the day the thread was created FWIW.

LMAO ok E thanx, I'm just providing updates as soon as they happen before the sites get them. I see they updated the Florida offer now. They didn't have it earlier today

I do have to give Cole Kudos for this one he is the first to see this kid and has been pushing him. Now getting back to my earlier post has our staff taken any interest in him and are we showing him any love?

Before all of this steam his dad said they sent film at Auburn and since then Auburn sends him alot of mail, as far as personal contact from a defensive coach I don't know, but I haven't talked to them since early Sept and he's received two more offers since then.

I knew they said he was smart and he makes alot of calls on defense but offers from Michigan and Duke? Wow. Also the fact that Harbaugh came to see one guy and left really wanting him says something to me as well.

Miss st offered. They have an pipeline with Florence the last few years

Yes they do.

Coach Diaz was at their game last night

His family are big auburn fans. One of his aunts is an Alabama fan I think but we all talk a little smack to each other on Facebook. Of course not so much this year since we're not the greatest team at the moment

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up offer from penn st....Smh at us not picking up the pace with him...with his frame I can see him being like cam chancellor.....And judging by the schools that's offered him he's probably super smart....everything you'd look for in a safety. I don't know man

Is Auburn even contacting J'Mark? I can't get any info that they have?

He is from Florence. Our coaching staff seems to overlook that area.

Yeah knew he was from Florence and AU has never done well in NW Al. We get a few like the Sears brothers but overall bama controls that part of the state.

Mainly was asking cause I can't get any info Auburn is even interested? I like his size and football intelligent

Yeah knew he was from Florence and AU has never done well in NW Al. We get a few like the Sears brothers but overall bama controls that part of the state.

Mainly was asking cause I can't get any info Auburn is even interested? I like his size and football intelligent

Well it's been a few guys that's been interested in Auburn but Auburn just passed them over. I don't think we're doing a good job evaluating players from the area or we're just not seeing their potential or something

• 2 weeks later...

Duke pulled all stops and brought him up to see the duke/unc basketball game and rivalry...not going to lie if it was me....they want him bad he can be on a big enough stage to get noticed and get an ivy league quality education....If it's me I'm going. Either there Stanford or Michigan

Archived