2017 3* S J'marick Woods (Michigan commit 3/28/16)

cole256

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol just more examples of him being THE AU FAM leader in humble bragging. You all tried to tell me it was viper tho!

Go back to the kiddie table, the big boys are talking football.....I'm not on here like I used to be, maybe you do sometimes...I'm still waiting on a post myself

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Go back to the kiddie table, the big boys are talking football.....I'm not on here like I used to be, maybe you do sometimes...I'm still waiting on a post myself

WHAT EVER DO YA MEAN FAM?! I never left the kiddie table! THESE OUR MUHHHHHH PEEPS!

4276a61d6e.jpg

• 8 months later...

I going to let it go now but I couldn't help but to lol because his dad just posted a pic of himself and his wife decked out in Auburn gear...from head to toe. I mean Jerseys, coats, toboggans the whole 9 talking about how we beat bammer.....in a position of need it would've been such an easy get. Well maybe not since Michigan academics is so strong and he's an honor student there now but easy just between us and them....But I'mletting it go....moving on....who's starting at safety next year? Because we didn't want this guy who played as a true freshman and made a name for himself by literally knocking a guy unconscious BEFORE the weight room....there's no telling what he looks like now

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I going to let it go now but I couldn't help but to lol because his dad just posted a pic of himself and his wife decked out in Auburn gear...from head to toe. I mean Jerseys, coats, toboggans the whole 9 talking about how we beat bammer.....in a position of need it would've been such an easy get. Well maybe not since Michigan academics is so strong and he's an honor student there now but easy just between us and them....But I'mletting it go....moving on....who's starting at safety next year? Because we didn't want this guy who played as a true freshman and made a name for himself by literally knocking a guy unconscious BEFORE the weight room....there's no telling what he looks like now

Would have just emoticoned this post but wasn’t sure whether to give the “like” or “sad” one. Oh well ? 

Archived