AUcivE09

I almost hate to even bring up this game giving it was embarrassing so long ago, but after watching the highlights I saw something I truly miss. When a ball was tipped in the air by LSU - we had 5 guys fighting each other for the pick. When we sacked the QB and the ball was loose - we had 6 guys pile on the ball almost immediately. I miss that in the defense. The defensive effort we had that "DAY" in Baton Rouge is what we need to see again Saturday to get the monkey off our back - both for the current streak and the shaky perception of a 2-0 team. Waking up 3-0 on Sunday will be good for all things AU.

If we could wake up and have $1.14 gas again I would be happy too!

Considering we went 5-6 that season, I hope a 41-7 beatdown of LSU after two tough wins against subpar competition, including a 1-AA school, is the only similarity.

Considering we went 5-6 that season, I hope a 41-7 beatdown of LSU after two tough wins against subpar competition, including a 1-AA school, is the only similarity.

We had nothing behind Ben Leard after he got injured we were screwed IIRC

We had nothing behind Ben Leard after he got injured we were screwed IIRC

Poor ol' Jeff Klein.

Yep Klein was definitely not the answer but I think the record would've been over .500 if Leard had stayed healthy all season

Or maybe if Gabe Gross didn't quit the team

except for that part about the sky being all 'purple' and people running everywhere. We need the sky to be all 'orange and blue' and corndogs falling everywhere.

No kidding....

Archived