LSU v Ole Miss

AUcivE09

I know its only week 3 but I think we see who the real contenders are at this point. Ole Miss is just really good. LSU has the next Heisman winner with a pretty dang good D behind him.

aTm may figure into this equation. UGA is the only east contender - they just have to keep from slipping up against UT and UF.

Yeah, disappeared as I am, feel like this will shape up as an interesting football season. Georgia will take Alabama out for good, and will see someone besides AU or Bama in Atlanta for the first time in seven years.

And not too late for us to get our act together enough to play the spoiler. Man, those were some good games v. Florida, back in the day.

Yeah, disappeared as I am, feel like this will shape up as an interesting football season. Georgia will take Alabama out for good, and will see someone besides AU or Bama in Atlanta for the first time in seven years.

And not too late for us to get our act together enough to play the spoiler. Man, those were some good games v. Florida, back in the day.

LSU won the SEC four years ago...

I know its only week 3 but I think we see who the real contenders are at this point. Ole Miss is just really good. LSU has the next Heisman winner with a pretty dang good D behind him.

aTm may figure into this equation. UGA is the only east contender - they just have to keep from slipping up against UT and UF.

I want to watch Texas A&M play. I think Ole Miss has what it takes on both sides of the ball to win out.

Archived