This Is Who We Are

autigeremt

I was expecting a 6 paragraph statement about what we should expect for the foreseeable future lol. Nice vid. Any idea who the voice is? Sounds like a child or someone with an illness maybe? I know AU does a lot of great things off the football field so I almost expect stories like that now. It is great to be an Auburn Tiger isn't it!!

Very cool. I read somewhere that the team was dedicating last week's game to a sick child. I hate that I can't remember who it is. If anyone knows, will you please link? I wonder if the voice is that of the child. Too bad we didn't win the game. Keep fighting, guys, keep fighting!!!

Very cool. I read somewhere that the team was dedicating last week's game to a sick child. I hate that I can't remember who it is. If anyone knows, will you please link? I wonder if the voice is that of the child. Too bad we didn't win the game. Keep fighting, guys, keep fighting!!!

Thanks for posting autiger....great video...."goose bump material" as my wife often says....

Gee...not much difference from 1959 except the skirts were longer and cars much more cool.

Archived