Halftime Show

Weagle98

Did the fans at the game just Boo the announcer saying Ashley Simpson was performing? I know she has very little talent but booing?

I can't believe that Kelly had the Mic trouble. She needs to fire that backup singer. The Audio people had him louder than her and he COULD NOT sing.

Did the fans at the game just Boo the announcer saying Ashley Simpson was performing?  I know she has very little talent but booing?

I can't believe that Kelly had the Mic trouble.  She needs to fire that backup singer.  The Audio people had him louder than her and he COULD NOT sing.

136250[/snapback]

Trace had trouble with the mic being to low also.

And yes they are booing her.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I would never go back on stage if I was Ashley Simpson...She got killed!!!! :roflol:

Who the hell is her agent??? Why the hell would you put Kelly CLarkson and Ashley Simpson oin the stage of half time of a college football game??? The could possibly be the worst crowd to put those 2 in front of!!!!

Well, if her career wasn't over before, it is certainly over now. She wouldn't make it past 10 seconds trying to sing in front of Simon.

The ONLY reason Ashley has a contract is because she is Ashley SIMPSON. She was horrible tonight and I have to admit I have seen her show on tv (wifes fault), she sings on that show in practice and she is awful. I think she better stick to recording albums where she has many tries to make it sound good. On stage you get one.

She gets red in the face when she actually has to sing. :lol::puke:

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I would never go back on stage if I was Ashley Simpson...She got killed!!!! :roflol:

Who the hell is her agent??? Why the hell would you put Kelly CLarkson and Ashley Simpson oin the stage of half time of a college football game??? The could possibly be the worst crowd to put those 2 in front of!!!!

136259[/snapback]

People who can afford to go to the OB do not want to hear a skank try to sing.

Kelly C is more on the easy listening and is tolerable.

Trace is the man.

But AS is a SKANK!

Asked me wife who that was because she was horrible. When she told me it was Ashley Simpson, I just laughed. We both noticed her getting booed after she was done. I told my wife I wondered if there would be any complaints about the big anarchy symbol on stage. ABC and the Orange bowl officials probably have no idea what all that symbol actually stands for.

Asked me wife who that was because she was horrible. When she told me it was Ashley Simpson, I just laughed. We both noticed her getting booed after she was done. I told my wife I wondered if there would be any complaints about the big anarchy symbol on stage. ABC and the Orange bowl officials probably have no idea what all that symbol actually stands for.

136273[/snapback]

Yeah that symbol is Ashley being tough. You felt how tough she was right, not anything like the pampered airhead like her sister :big: who actually has talent.

And WHO dressed her, I mean, what WAS that Bird Feather thing on her butt? As a music teacher I can assure you she has NO VOICE, and NO TALENT. She screams when she "sings" and THAT is why she has vocal problems. AWFUL! I'm glad she was booed, but I'm sure it won't affect her career. Too bad.

136273[/snapback]

Yeah that symbol is Ashley being tough. You felt how tough she was right, not anything like the pampered airhead like her sister :big: who actually has talent.

136279[/snapback]

OK....You can joke on Ashley....but not Jessica!!!! She is alright with me....except when she makes those horrible expressions with her hands and face while she sings!!!

136273[/snapback]

136279[/snapback]

she doesn't have a career...she has a famous sister

They spent money on that? That was the worst thing I have ever seen. The fans booed, it was the most boring, sorry excuse for a halftime show. Give me the bands any day, even USC who plays the same song all the time! They should be ashamed, and having an Anarchy sign on the stage! Give me a break! Best Halftime I have seen in the last 3 years was the Capital One bowl when AU beat Penn State, really cool and classy. <_<

136273[/snapback]

136279[/snapback]

OK....You can joke on Ashley....but not Jessica!!!! She is alright with me....except when she makes those horrible expressions with her hands and face while she sings!!!

136284[/snapback]

Jessica has talent I'm not knocking that at all. But once agian my wife has forced me to watch that Newleyweds show on MTV and she is not bright at all. She asks some of the dumbist questions. Is Chicken of the Sea fish or tuna? There are a plethora of examples.

136273[/snapback]

136279[/snapback]

136284[/snapback]

Jessica has talent I'm not knocking that at all. But once agian my wife has forced me to watch that Newleyweds show on MTV and she is not bright at all. She asks some of the dumbist questions. Is Chicken of the Sea fish or tuna? There are a plethora of examples.

136292[/snapback]

Dude, that show is excellent on MUTE!!!! Don't listen to her...just watch....

Now if I could only find the mute for my wife life would be good!!!!

I thought the Hookie Pookie was a little more entertaining! At least we were suppose to laugh and have a good time with that....man oh man has ABC dropped the ball this bowl game season. Mics dropping out all over the place...bad half time....bringing a BELOVED ex-coach to do color for the Sugar bowl (way to piss off most Auburn fans ABC)....

oh..and commerical at commerical...a 3 hour game becomes a 4 to 4 1/2. give me a break.

sorry..had to vent.

I need to correct you guys...it's Ashlee Simpson. If her name was Ashley she might have turned out normal...and talented enough to perform live. :D The worst part of the show was seeing Mickey Mouse on the field. In case you'd forgotten that Disney owns ABC. The anarchy A on the drum head was pretty cruddy too, though. :roflol:

I thought the Hookie Pookie was a little more entertaining! At least we were suppose to laugh and have a good time with that....man oh man has ABC dropped the ball this bowl game season.  Mics dropping out all over the place...bad half time....bringing a BELOVED ex-coach to do color for the Sugar bowl (way to piss off most Auburn fans ABC)....

oh..and commerical at commerical...a 3 hour game becomes a 4 to 4 1/2.  give me a break.

sorry..had to vent.

136347[/snapback]

I was waiting on a hokie pokie reference. The Va. Tech fans that still ran their mouth after the game (few and far between compared to before the game) had no defense to the hokie pokie reference. The section I was in fell out laughing, I really hope they do not play that at all of their games.

she doesn't have a career...she has a famous sister

No no, she has a haaawwttt sister...maybe not the brightest but hey...

In case you were wondering, Ashlee actually uses the phrase, "I'm like an alleycat" in her song. :puke::puke::puke:

I was laughing soooooo hard I think I pulled a muscle!!! I was watching SNL when the music started and she wasn't ready and got a good laugh from it when she ran off stage.

Last night however was the worst musical performance I have ever witnessed. She's lucky she only got boo'd. They should have thrown trash at her. I would ahve asked for a portion of my ticket price back!

But once agian my wife has forced me to watch that Newleyweds show on MTV .....

do you own a second tv?

136623[/snapback]

Yes and now I dart to another set. I had this idea within my first year of marriage that I should actually spend time with my wife. I spend time with her now, well actually less at this point - she is 4 months pregnant and has a broken arm - but I'm more selective and stubborn about not watching that crap.

Archived