2017 5 star PG Davion Mitchell Commits to Auburn!!

aujeff11

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow

Imagine an auburn basketball program where high profile recruits are being turned away? Are we headed there with the 2017 class?

Btw, this has to make Heron and other potential 2016 signees more comfortable about the direction of the program for the long run.

This is gonna be fun to watch. I am going to wish I went to a couple more games last year. Tickets are gonna get tough to find!

PG Davion Mitchell is a Freak Athlete!!

He can create his shot very well. You would think we were watching highlights of a SG not a PG. And I wonder why there wasn't one highlight of his jump shot or a three point shot? It was all dunks, layups, and passes from what I saw.

War Eagle Davion!

2017 class is off to a strong start. 5* center, 4* PG with both being top 60 players. Typical AU recruiting i guess

No hating but I'd need to see his jump shot and range before I get too excited

He's got 2 years to work on it. Let's just hope he continues to trend up instead of sitting on a commitment and not putting the extra work in.

No hating but I'd need to see his jump shot and range before I get too excited

Like you not hating and I also realize he has two years to improve but I would like to see more of his jump shot and since he is a PG more of his passing. This in no way means I am not elated to sign a player rated this high but a lot can change in two years he could move way up stay the same or move down.

Welcome to the Family and War Eagle.

• 2 months later...

Thankf for the update. Now have 2 5*s in this class and a 5* in the 2016 Class. Auburn basketball is getting better.

In 2017 we have the possibility of having a 5* Center Wiley, a 5* SF Heron, a 5* PG Mitchel, Bryce Brown as SG, Spencer as PF as starters. In addition we will have depth at multiple positions McLemore PF, Lang SG/SF, New Williams SG, Harper PG. Now actual starters could be different but the lowest rated player in this group would be a 3* in previous years a 3* would have been our highest rated player.

In 2017 we have the possibility of having a 5* Center Wiley, a 5* SF Heron, a 5* PG Mitchel, Bryce Brown as SG, Spencer as PF as starters. In addition we will have depth at multiple positions McLemore PF, Lang SG/SF, New Williams SG, Harper PG. Now actual starters could be different but the lowest rated player in this group would be a 3* in previous years a 3* would have been our highest rated player.

Amazing

Amazing

That team should win a couple.

Amazing

That team should win a couple.

A 7ft 2in Trayvon Reed in the middle with Wiley and Spencer at forwards with any mix of those guards would be a great lineup as well, gonna be great

Archived