RunInRed

:au: vs. :uk:

6:00PM CT

TV: ESPN | Watch Online | Listen Online

Game Notes:

• Sean White gets the start at QB
  • Carl Lawson made the trip to Lexington but is in street clothes
  • Cassanova McKinzy will be starting at the Buck tonight
  • Ricardo Louis, Melvin Ray and Marcus Davis first-team WRs for Auburn tonight
  • Injured defenders Tim Irvin and Tre' Williams are both dressed and warming up
  • Gus Malzahn will go "visor-free for the HBC" this game, in honor of Steve Spurrier
  • Malzahn to Auburn IMG Sports Network: "I like this team. We're a close group. We haven't played our best, we understand that... but I can really feel the tide turning."

ICYMI: Pregame Sights & Sounds

Capture.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's my bday so I hope my wish comes true . . . one of the most memorable bday games was 94 in the Swamp!

Glad I checked in early. I was thinking this was 6:30 (Central) kickoff.

I'm on the west coast this week, so I'm really struggling with football starting - both Auburn AND the Falcons - before it's time to leave the office!

War Eagle to everyone! Probably won't follow along in the game thread this week, but I'm with you guys in spirit.

Today's my bday so I hope my wish comes true . . . one of the most memorable bday games was 94 in the Swamp!

Happy Birthday and WDE !!!

I am ready for this and super pumped. Regardless who starts, we are planning to show something different on offense. Looking forward to seeing what we have been working up. I just hope we execute.

Thanks for the warning...thought it was a later start....would have missed a good bit of the first quarter. Need to get the radio version on the air.

Archived