***Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure westry took out some frustration on our coaches on that personal foul.

My thoughts exactly

quite possibly the best drive we've had all season. Let's go D

Agree....a typical Gus drive...fast, mixed playing calling and no messing around, not mistakes...

Can someone breakdown that first drive for me? Hard to follow along

Several third and longs, some big plays (all passing), a nice slant, tempo with the same play to Barber three times in a row in the red zone for a TD.

Let me call attention to an earlier play in the drive. We had lined up already and the Head Lines Man (official on the chains) went right by our WR on his way to the sidelines and told him to back up because he was lined up offsides. I'm guessing nobody else noticed that... Great preventative officiating there.

I'm pretty sure westry took out some frustration on our coaches on that personal foul.

Not sure what you mean, unless you're saying he's not too bright.

Can someone breakdown that first drive for me? Hard to follow along

Creative play calling, a lot of Roc, open receivers, Sean should be perfect so far I think but Ricardo dropped one, Sean making good decisions

Thank you

That first third down was a superb play to get the drive going. Awesome.

Great start! got a touchdown, no stupid red zone calls, and the outside run on the zone read, although not used, does look to be available. Also, qb ran once on the read. Make them defend everyone. even with a drop and bad screen we moved it. Feels good

Archived