2016-2017 Basketball Recruiting Board (Updated 11/9/2016)

kwren34

On 2/7/2018 at 2:23 PM, ellitor said:

Agree. I like him.

He would flourish I in BP's system, he legit could play a little point as well. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just saw a little of kira Lewis from hazel green play.....we're not getting him and Damn. I once made a post on here that Collin sexton was on another level of recruit when we were discussing recruiting, I made a post that petty was the best high school player I had seen in high school and you all know my cousin plays for Tennessee right now, scored 25 against us and many other teams....I'm now telling you this guy is no joke

I’ll start this by saying I know nothing about basketball recruiting.  I noticed Auburn is sitting at 0 commitments while this team plays at the highest level in years.  Are we only targeting a few top recruits?  Is Auburn good on scholly numbers?  Is the FBI/NCAA cloud hanging too close to Bruce and the program?  

5 hours ago, Win4AU said:

I’ll start this by saying I know nothing about basketball recruiting.  I noticed Auburn is sitting at 0 commitments while this team plays at the highest level in years.  Are we only targeting a few top recruits?  Is Auburn good on scholly numbers?  Is the FBI/NCAA cloud hanging too close to Bruce and the program?  

Been thorough covered in this thread...

Archived