Dinson done for the year.

tomtomwde

I feel for the kid. The hit was nasty.

He tore three ligaments and dislocated his knee and shoulder.

If you have not yet seen, Ricky Seals-Jones tweeted out that picture of him standing over Dinson.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

per mark Murphy

*Jeremiah Dinson’s knee injury suffered in College Station is unfortunately a very serious one. Not only will the freshman cornerback be out for the rest of the season, he has a very, very long rehab ahead of him.

He did very well as a true freshman. I would like to know the specifics of the injury if our insiders are willing to share.

He did very well as a true freshman. I would like to know the specifics of the injury if our insiders are willing to share.

Watch the replay. That's all you really need to know. I'm no doctor but it looked bad. Really bad.

Best wishes for this young man. He had a really good start to his career. Hope he makes a full recovery and we get to see him back on the field real soon.

That was a bad hit. I can not believe that they reversed the call. He led with his head and totally blindsided him. Then showed no remorse about it.

He's a backup CB, does he back up Davis? A third corner? Can someone give fill us in? I think we are redshirting another CB, probably too late to another young guy in. Who steps in for Dinson or does that mean more on the field time for the starters?

Thanks in advance.

He's a backup CB, does he back up Davis? A third corner? Can someone give fill us in? I think we are redshirting another CB, probably too late to another young guy in. Who steps in for Dinson or does that mean more on the field time for the starters?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Roberts comes to mind. He played well Saturday. Also, Tim Irvin may be an option but I think he more of a nickel back.

This sucks. Hate it for this kid.

Just for my own morbid curiosity ... It appeared to me that Dinson was unconscious immediately after the hit. Did anyone else think that?

The knee injury sucks and ticks me off because of the lack of concern by the perpetrator ... But the targeting rule was meant for the head hits ... Which this was IMO.

Looks like a posterior cruciate ligament injury...much like chubb's

Maybe dislocated the knee initially. Dinson is a fighter. Prayers for his recovery.

Also, terrible call then non-call. If that's not targeting, I don't know what is. Made me sick.

Maybe dislocated the knee initially. Dinson is a fighter. Prayers for his recovery.

Also, terrible call then non-call. If that's not targeting, I don't know what is. Made me sick.

I would be more than willing to bet he tore multiple ligaments.

Watch the replay. That's all you really need to know. I'm no doctor but it looked bad. Really bad.

Best wishes for this young man. He had a really good start to his career. Hope he makes a full recovery and we get to see him back on the field real soon.

Yeah I know it looked bad. That's why I'm asking.

Thanks, ptb. Wish Dinson the best in his recovery.

Hate it for the kid. Hope he can make a comeback at some point next year. They really need to get rid of replay if this is what we get. I'd love to hear the SECs explanation of why that wasn't targeting.

Archived