AU soccer NCAA Round of 32

SCTiger2011

AU soccer will get a revenge game against the team who eliminated them a year ago, Texas Tech. Game is 2:00 Eastern in Tallahassee. Would be really awesome for this team to advance to the program's first ever Sweet 16. They had a crazy game against SE Louisiana, getting 29 (12 on goal) shots to SEL's 5 (only 1 on goal). The AU crowd was awesome and the complex was full. War Eagle, ladies!

Gotta finish those chances. I know their goalie played really well but you'd like to think we get at least one more.

Did I read we had a couple of goals waved off for offsides? If so, we're they close or good calls?

Gotta finish those chances. I know their goalie played really well but you'd like to think we get at least one more.

Did I read we had a couple of goals waved off for offsides? If so, we're they close or good calls?

2 goals were waved off in the first half within about 5 minutes of each other. First one was legit. Second one was blatantly missed, I thought. The announcers were a bit more diplomatic and described it as "borderline."

TTU advances into the Auburn box but a bad pass kills the momentum. Goal kick Auburn 45 seconds left

5....4....3....2.....1....0. Headed to extra time with TTU 2, AU 2.

AUBURN WINS!!!!! GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!! CASIE RAMSIER SHOT BLOCKED...BEAL GETS THE DEFLECTION AND PUTS IT IN THE NET.... AUBURN WINS!!!!!

Archived