Sugar Bowl tickets

lcau

Did anyone have trouble selling tickets at the game. I came across some free tickets in a better location so I decided to unload mine. I gave one to a friend and then tried to sell three together...lower endzone level. I didn't want to make any money just whatever I could get and get them to an Auburn fan. I couldn't give them away. I finally sold them to a guy for $20...for all three and I felt like I did good because someone told me earlier that he sold his 2 tickets for $5.00.

The guy was an Auburn fan and couldn't thank me enough for the tickets so at least someone got to enjoy the game for a small price. Scalpers weren't even giving face value for the tickets. Now granted this was very close to kickoff but there were tickets everywhere.

Did anyone have trouble selling tickets at the game. I came across some free tickets in a better location so I decided to unload mine. I gave one to a friend and then tried to sell three together...lower endzone level. I didn't want to make any money just whatever I could get and get them to an Auburn fan. I couldn't give them away. I finally sold them to a guy for $20...for all three and I felt like I did good because someone told me earlier that he sold his 2 tickets for $5.00.

The guy was an Auburn fan and couldn't thank me enough for the tickets so at least someone got to enjoy the game for a small price. Scalpers weren't even giving face value for the tickets. Now granted this was very close to kickoff but there were tickets everywhere.

136797[/snapback]

That is always the case!!!! Anytime you down to the wire your selling ability will suffer.

Archived