I hope everyone here know that the BCS

wardameagl

I am surprised not to hear more about how unfair the BCS is to everyone. There always seems to be great things come out of it for the Big 12 though. Remember last year 2 Big 12 schools in the BCS, this year 2 Big 12 schools in the BCS. Don't you think it is sort of strange that the Big 12 is making all the money here and the BCS Commish just so happens to be the Big 12 Commish as well.

Roy Kramer the SEC commmish at the time created the BCS and then when he retired he gave the BCS commish job to the Big 12 commish. That was 2 years ago....anyone seeing a pattern with the bias toward the Big 12?

Maybe I need to just go to bed

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1958914

"I have to tell you, I really do not see an NFL-style playoff coming to college football any time soon," BCS coordinator and Big 12 commissioner Kevin Weiberg said Tuesday.

Yeah this isn't any breaking news or anything...it rotates around. Blame the media and the voters for OU's gift wrapped tickets to the BCS championship two years running.

I just can't get over how much credit OU got for playing in the Big12 this year...if that conference wasn't the biggest sack of hot air this year, then I don't know anything. :angry:

Archived