Question about the Touchdown Auburn Bowl

DaddyBoyAU

Ok, going back to the beginning of the season, all of us that participated in the Touchdown Auburn Pick 'em all selected the finishing order of the SEC teams, as well as the SEC Champ and the National Champ. I, being a complete :au::homer: , along with a couple of other folks, chose Auburn as National Champs. Now I know that the BCS and AP have chosen USC as the National Champ (as most other players predicted), but since Auburn went 13-0, and are claiming a National Championship, do I get points for my selection? I think I should - in fact, I think I should get bonus points for believing :D

Not that this will help me much - I was in the top 10 before going into the bowl games, but my bowl game picks have completly screwed me. But I feel that we folks that believed Auburn could pull a national championship from the beginning should get those points. :au::au::au::cheer:

Ok, going back to the beginning of the season, all of us that participated in the Touchdown Auburn Pick 'em all selected the finishing order of the SEC teams, as well as the SEC Champ and the National Champ.  I, being a complete  :au:   :homer:   , along with a couple of other folks, chose Auburn as National Champs.  Now I know that the BCS and AP have chosen USC as the National Champ (as most other players predicted), but since Auburn went 13-0, and are claiming a National Championship, do I get points for my selection?  I think I should - in fact, I think I should get bonus points for believing  :D

Not that this will help me much - I was in the top 10 before going into the bowl games, but my bowl game picks have completly screwed me.  But I feel that we folks that believed Auburn could pull a national championship from the beginning should get those points.      :au:   :au:   :au:   :cheer:

136838[/snapback]

Me too! Me too! If you will look back at those early picks, you will see that I edited my choice and even gave DaddyBoyAU credit for causing me to feel guilty and change my pick to :au:

Of course, it doesn't help me much since my original pick was USC... <_<

It was a fun pick 'em season! DaddyBoy, don't feel bad, the bowl season killed my standing too. :cry3:

WAR EAGLE everybody...from the home of the UNDEFEATED AUBURN TIGERS :cheer:

Archived