Will Muschamp (Combined Thread)

Potatooooooes!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Ritter and his crew really got to Will tonight. I don't know about you all, but this is the worst crew that I have ever seen with their inconsistency. Stan White was open about it on the broadcast. Is there anyway that a specific crew can be protested for officiating big games. Their controversial calls come at critical times in games that involve bammer and championships. Just ask LSU. I think that saban rides them so much they are afraid of him. Will gets a penalty for it.

I said it to my wife the second I saw Ritter's crew was on the game. Ritter and Co. will screw someone. I don't think it's bias per se, but they are going to blow at least one or two major calls or non-calls. You just pray it's not your team that gets screwed. Tonight, their blindness hurt us. That late hit penalty would have been offsetting if they could see that Lawson was being molested as he was trying to get to Coker. But of course, they don't notice and only see our foul. Typical.

Same ole s***......different day. Amazing Auburn won 6 straight at one time.

The SEC wants it's best team, or highest ranked team, to make the playoffs. Making the playoffs is a big payday for the school and therefore the conference. IMO, the officials tend to give breaks to that team.

Well, Ritter does have a degree from Bama so.......

I thought I had heard that from someone else. How he is allowed to call the game is in itself suspect.

I hate to think that this happens and others just say that we are bu*#hurt because we lost, but officials shouldn't have this much bearing in the outcome of a game. Our chances were slim, but that thirty yards setup their fg for a two possession lead.

Lawson was mauled all night long. The refs looking right at it and doing nothing. CWM was in their ear all night about it and finally blew up, think he cussed them up and down.. I have nothing but respect for him.

I seriously have no words for ritter's crew tonight. I don't think there has been a holding call in favor of AU in the last two games at least. Never mind the midget making contact with the ref....

Here is a link, It played for me on this thread......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCp3xwmKoME.

Are you on a laptop or an iPhone?

The plugin is not supported

Interesting. It is up on my end.

Im on a Samsung Galaxy 6. Probably just the device

IF you have the youtube app just enter this .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCp3xwmKoME

I thought I had heard that from someone else. How he is allowed to call the game is in itself suspect.

No he didn't attend uat. He is a graduate of Rice University.

Are you sure about that? I've always understood that a ref could not work a game involving his own college. Unless something's changed recently, no SEC ref works his own school's games.

So what happened about two plays before the late hit call. My son said there was a blatant late hit after teh play was blown dead but no call was made

There was one when AU punted, jones ran toward sideline was tackled, then you see an AU player fly into the field of view out bounds.

No he didn't attend uat. He is a graduate of Rice University.

Thanks for clearing that up, a4e.

Archived