***Auburn vs. Alabama - Game Thread***

RunInRed

This might be unpopular, and it's not totally on him, but we win if SW was healthy. Too many bad throws that would've sustained drives or possibly scored.

agree 100%

This x 1000

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's disappointing is that if our O even remotely plays better, we would've demolished bammer with the way our D has stepped up.

We were one missed pass in the end zone and one pick six away.

There you Cole. It is that 1 dropped pass that made JJ look bad lol.

Super happy huh? Your brain activity is really moving today lol

I missed the brain activity.

Is Cole and Aufan the same person or bf/gf?

Yet somehow with this post you come across as a scorned bitter woman....go figure

They are trying to get Henry the Heisman this game and the LSU game probably did it unless he lays an egg against Florida.

What's disappointing is that if our O even remotely plays better, we would've demolished bammer with the way our D has stepped up.

We were one missed pass in the end zone and one pick six away.

lol

Did Johnson drop 6 passes? Did Johnson miss tackles on Henry or allow those 2 big pass plays?

Johnson didn't play perfectly, but it baffles me how some of you can try to put this loss completely on him.

Lord....smh.

Did Johnson drop 6 passes? Did Johnson miss tackles on Henry or allow those 2 big pass plays?

Johnson didn't play perfectly, but it baffles me how some of you can try to put this loss completely on him.

Not all in him. He's just bad though.

Proud of the team. Didn't give up and fought hard. Thank you

Other than the loss and the score, I'm not mad. I figured this for a total blowout and we were in it until the last 2 minutes. Lots to build on.

The offense lost it. The QB is the leader of the offense. Its well deserved criticism. If he doesn't rifle the option to KJ he scores in the first qtr. If he throws to the back of the endzone, Louis scores. If he hits Steven, Ray, or any of the others on the many 3rd down plays, we sustain drives and give the D a much needed rest. And before you say it is the OC and the play calling, realize that the plays were there...JJ didn't execute. No one else missed wide open receivers or throw 3-4 yards behind them. Those are some of the reasons he is being blamed.

Is it all in him? No. Counters should've picked it and scored. We should've sacked Coker and they wouldn't have had the long TD...that said, games aren't won or loss due to missed sacked and missed Ints. The D did more than enough to win this game.

Archived