Staff Changes

fredst

this is the best that we can do?....i'm sick to my stomach, but the good thing is that this will probably seal the deal with coach doublebubble and his future.....hell, i'd rather have my neighbor, who knows very little about football, be the new DC.....he wouldn't be much of a coach, but he does have a nice herd of goats....thats right, i'd rather have a goatherder for DC than kevin steele

That's nice

I'm quickly coming around to the George Costanza method on tombigbee's posts and opinions. I look at whatever his inclination or take on something is and deliberately choose the opposite.

You're in good company...reminds me of "Father Ted"'s sarcastic priest episode...great Irish humor. It's nice to rediscover how to "manage ignore preferences"... ;-)

I decided to give everyone a breather from tombigbee's ceaseless negativity.

Far be it from me to question your judgement on moderating this forum but that specific post of bigbee's is funny as hell I dont care who you are! :Sing:

Well, there's no accounting for taste.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the best that we can do?....i'm sick to my stomach, but the good thing is that this will probably seal the deal with coach doublebubble and his future.....hell, i'd rather have my neighbor, who knows very little about football, be the new DC.....he wouldn't be much of a coach, but he does have a nice herd of goats....thats right, i'd rather have a goatherder for DC than kevin steele

That's nice

I'm quickly coming around to the George Costanza method on tombigbee's posts and opinions. I look at whatever his inclination or take on something is and deliberately choose the opposite.

You're in good company...reminds me of "Father Ted"'s sarcastic priest episode...great Irish humor. It's nice to rediscover how to "manage ignore preferences"... ;-)

Far be it from me to question your judgement on moderating this forum but that specific post of bigbee's is funny as hell I dont care who you are! :Sing:/>

I wish I were that easily amused, it was just another one of his stupid, negative, useles posts to me.

Well, in my defense thats the 1st post of his that I read. Im not defending that guy but that post made me laugh, thats all

Well we certainly would rather NOT have you as an alleged fan of this program. Your ridiculous over the top negativity is extremely tiresome. Go find something in life that makes you happy.

That's nice

Far be it from me to question your judgement on moderating this forum but that specific post of bigbee's is funny as hell I dont care who you are! :Sing:

Well, there's no accounting for taste.

OK, but, I didn't have any built up angst about the guys posts. In fact, that was the 1st one of his I had read. it was funny not knowing anything about the guy's posting history.

That's nice

youtherealmvp-300x166.jpg

Archived