Softball Field Renovations

Any changes in the layout of the field, depth to fences, scoreboard, etc ?

Thanks for the pix.....keep us updated from time to time if you can.

War Eagle....

I believe I recall that Coach Myers had the field configured to the dimensions of the field in Oklahoma City where they play the College World Series. Would not expect the field to change.

The scoreboard is pretty new. I don't anticipate a change there...plus...it's AUsome already.

• 1 month later...

I'm so looking forwards to watching another season of our Ladies softball. It was awesome and I got hooked on it last year.

Same here. Living in B'ham I am not able to justify purchase of season tickets for my wife and I . Wish there was a way to have an opportunity to purchase tickets from a season ticket holder for games they do not plan to attend. Appears to be pretty much sold out this season.

Same here. Living in B'ham I am not able to justify purchase of season tickets for my wife and I . Wish there was a way to have an opportunity to purchase tickets from a season ticket holder for games they do not plan to attend. Appears to be pretty much sold out this season.

Sold out in 28 minutes if memory serves...or something in the neighborhood.

This is new for our SB team, but in the past you could easily get ticket to non SEC games, I think it will be that way this year. On cold games, there were very few of us at those games. I could be wrong but I bet you can get tickets to those and maybe even some of the weaker SEC games. I could be wrong, because this is new for us to have a very good SB team. I have season tickets, but attend most of them and other family members use them when we are out of town. Good luck in getting to see them play. It is fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Great pix....seems to have absorbed the entire property ....is there any parking suitable for 1500+ fans? And where do the next 500 seats go"?

New outfield wrap and bleacher seating at Auburn Softball ...

CZRlnUpXEAEycAn.jpg

CZRloEDWkAAJ1yx.jpg

CZRloz3W0AAH-7p.jpg

The last use of Tiger Eyes logo has been painted over and replaced with temporary stairs down the hill at softball

CZRmtrpWcAQeFrL.jpg

@Clintau24

Lower level is terrific.....those are all new seats aren't they ? Imagine going from "free seats" to an enlarged and upscale facility in less than 4 years.....or has it been 3?

One of the most remarkable athletic accomplishments at AU that i can ever remember.....except possibly for Little Terry's 20 game winning streak that came totally out of nowhere.

Lower level is terrific.....those are all new seats aren't they ? Imagine going from "free seats" to an enlarged and upscale facility in less than 4 years.....or has it been 3?

One of the most remarkable athletic accomplishments at AU that i can ever remember.....except possibly for Little Terry's 20 game winning streak that came totally out of nowhere.

Yes, all the lower level seats (chair back) and brand new for this season. It's been TWO... This season that begins on Feb. 11 will be his 3rd in Auburn. Makes it even more remarkable.

• 2 years later...

Any word on the softball field improvements?DA5E9430-0416-4FED-9A63-11B07A94CC8F.jpeg8F12C00A-C5F7-4438-BF88-8D16D46BA34C.jpeg04EBF191-6780-4A58-A87E-C771DDA662CB.jpeg443C7384-A836-4079-978C-6E8DE012DF66.jpeg

Good question.  I recall reading that the architects had been approved last November.  Not for sure the money is currently available but it was supposed to come from athletic dept. and donations.  I believe the first item may be the "player development" area consisting of the indoor practice facility.  Also expanded seating.  In any event, I wouldn't expect any action until after the season is completed.  Maybe someone else has some updated information. 

Archived