The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May your meltdowns be few and far between!

• 6 months later...

Welcome everyone to the 2020 season of the Official Meltdown Thread: 'Rona Edition!

In honor of the impending cancellation of football this year I'll get this party started...

MajorHopefulHawaiianmonkseal-max-1mb.gif

What a joy this fall will be with no football most likely... 

53CDF692-C488-4188-9FE7-789C67445713.gif

003B5B5E-9ABC-4EC9-B8B5-FD39A2564A05.gif

1 hour ago, AubWes33 said:

tenor (1).gif

But they have VIRTUALLY already claimed another natty, right? 🤣

13 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

What a joy this fall will be with no football most likely... 

53CDF692-C488-4188-9FE7-789C67445713.gif

003B5B5E-9ABC-4EC9-B8B5-FD39A2564A05.gif

I CANNOT lose both college and the NFL. Lose just one? Ok I can live with that. but two? I will be the most miserable SOB to be around.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I CANNOT lose both college and the NFL. Lose just one? Ok I can live with that? but two? I will be the most miserable SOB to be around.

I'm assuming no college and I'm not super optimistic about NFL, but I think NFL would (and should) be more likely. They can manage a bubble situation for those guys, if the players can self-police. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant even get up for a melt after last night. We were watching and I thought to myself, "Yep, this is about right for the last eight years."

14 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

we have been through this so much the last few years melt downs don't even happen anymore. It's standard operating procedure.

Yeah what a great party we got leading this program. You me and a whole lot others feel the same and they don’t care.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:31 AM, lutzcammed said:

we have been through this so much the last few years melt downs don't even happen anymore. It's standard operating procedure.

Eh. At this point it is more like a group therapy session rather than a meltdown.  Consider this a therapeutic space to vent in the absurdity of it all.

Archived