The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In before the lock (although c'mon mods, have a heart, the AU Family needs this right now. It can become a singular venting thread lol). I am more interested to see Gus' leadership through all of this in not only piecing a defensive staff together but keeping the defensive side of recruiting intact. We have many EEs, which were great when (assuming Champ leaves) he was here, but could possibly be a negative now that the staff is mystery.

Okay, worst case scenario. We lose champ and Trob and it hurts our class. Going into 2016 we have Clemson LSU and A&M all in he first 4 games. Wowzers!

That does not look good. :no:

Okay, worst case scenario. We lose champ and Trob and it hurts our class. Going into 2016 we have Clemson LSU and A&M all in he first 4 games. Wowzers!

Wait, in this scenario, does Les Miles go 9-3 again at LSU, face heat again, and come check out the grass quality in Jordan-Hare? I can think of worse things...

Personally the meltdown will not start for me until we hear what's going to happen with Trob lol

I agree. I am not sure we lose any recruits if TRob stays. If we lose him, I can think of several, including Marlon Character from South Carolina, who would probably end up recommitting to USCe and Muschamp.

What are you trying to do to me?!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Could possiably turn out to be another rough year on the Plains in 2016. Espically those first few games. Hopefully everybody stays in place on the staff!

It could also be another shocker season.....every three years...... ;)

Personally the meltdown will not start for me until we hear what's going to happen with Trob lol

This is true at this point.

wde

I don't even care.

Whatever happens happens.

Post(s) of the year. ;)

Lol we're freaking screwed. It takes Gus 4 damn games to figure out what he has on his roster to begin with. Of the too-many times we've played Clemson in this modern era we just HAVE to play them after their best season EVER during a make or break year for us to start the season. Great.

Lol we're freaking screwed. It takes Gus 4 damn games to figure out what he has on his roster to begin with. Of the too-many times we've played Clemson in this modern era we just HAVE to play them after their best season EVER during a make or break year for us to start the season. Great.

Ha, some crap timing for sure.

Here's a thought. Gus came in to a 3-9 squad with no coaches. He assembled a staff and the next year made it to the NC game.

Sorry, wrong thread...commence meltdown :cool:

ha ha.

Will jumped ship fast - can anyone blame him? the opportunity is huge, well, not that huge but still.

Folks, I've been a Auburn Fan since 1963. That's when i first started listening to Auburn football on the radio. I have always and will always be a fan and supporter of Auburn University. I have seen the ups and downs through the years and at times been reall discouraged, and then at times i have also been on top of those mountains when things are going really great. Point is, I will always wear my Orange and Blue no matter what, 0-12, 12-0, 6-6, whatever, I love Auburn University and what that University stands for and for the school that it is. I may be very dissapointed in the season this year but, been there before, our time for glory will come around once again. Auburn has never been down and out for the count for too long. Personally,to me, no one coach has ever been able to replace Shug, Or Pat Dye or to have made the contributions that they made to the football and program at Auburn University. I have never really been on the bandwagon 100% of any of our former coaches since Coach Jordon or Coach Dye. I still have hope that soon we will be able to hire a coach that will satisfy the masses and be the coach that Auburn can count on year after year and for the long term, someone that loves Auburn and that will truly be devoted to not only the betterment of the football program but also to the University as a whole. There is just no place like the loveliest village on the Plains on a football Saturday down south. I'm just proud to be a AUBURN fan and supporter.

Some of you guys should aspire to sitting at the grown-up's table.

Archived