The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

8081607.gif

Thanks, I tried to post it using the directions from the gifs help and support thread. Obviously I didn't do something right.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8081607.gif

Thanks, I tried to post it using the directions from the gifs help and support thread. Obviously I didn't do something right.

With 99 percent of mine, I just click the "Image" icon (between the Code and Unlink icons) and paste the URL into the text box provided by clicking the Image icon

giphy.gif

Wish I had a bottle of wine. Currently trying to figure out what to do with Vodka and no mixers.

I just had my first glass of wine in about 8-10 years. Felt it immediately (and I usually drink 10 percent alcohol beer). Wife made dinner with a Cab and I had a rough day at work, had to let go of a life long friend... topped off with a 2 hour and 20 minute traffic nightmare coming home (40 minute drive normally) ...and then add in this place on constant meltdown and WINE IT WAS!!!!

Also, thanks everyone for this great thread. I needed it today. Top notch. This thread and a good glass of red wine and I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Good medicine indeed.

8081607.gif

I saw it. You have it end it with [/img] where you left out the / and just had .[.img]. It's before and [./img] after. (Without the periods...won't show up if I don't put the periods in as it thinks I am writing code.

Gus just went from making the biggest hire of his coaching career to sealing the fate of his job at Auburn. All he had to do was keep that high power offense going since he now had a defense coordinator that could hold up his end of the bargain. But he failed to get Jeremy Johnson mentally prepared to be an SEC QB, and he has now lost that BIG hire after just one season. I personally think that there are red flags all over this football program that are telling us that Gus is not the guy. I'm now hearing that we may promote T-Rob and bring Phillip Lolley back. If that is the case, here are my top 3 Head Coaching Candidates for next year after we fire Gus...

1. Chip Kelley

2. Tom Herman

3. Lincoln Riley

Gus just went from making the biggest hire of his coaching career to sealing the fate of his job at Auburn. All he had to do was keep that high power offense going since he now had a defense coordinator that could hold up his end of the bargain. But he failed to get Jeremy Johnson mentally prepared to be an SEC QB, and he has now lost that BIG hire after just one season. I personally think that there are red flags all over this football program that are telling us that Gus is not the guy. I'm now hearing that we may promote T-Rob and bring Phillip Lolley back. If that is the case, here are my top 3 Head Coaching Candidates for next year after we fire Gus...

1. Chip Kelley

2. Tom Herman

3. Lincoln Riley

Hiring TRob as DC is the best we can hope for. As far as a replacement for Gus. No way Chip Kelly comes to AU. Tom Herman would be good but he wants the Texas job. Riley, who knows.

wde

1. Chip Kelley

2. Tom Herman

3. Lincoln Riley

1. Les Miles 2. Mark Dantonio 3. Butch Davis

1. Chip Kelley

2. Tom Herman

3. Lincoln Riley

Gus didn't get Jeremy mentally ready...........yeah, may the force be with you...always. Games under center get you mentally ready, not a coach.

giphy.gif

Wish I had a bottle of wine. Currently trying to figure out what to do with Vodka and no mixers.

Drink it?

LOL. Yep. I'm drinking it. Currently shooting it with kimchi juice. Not bad. Sort of like a weird Bloody Mary shot.

Kimchi Juice!?!?!?! :dead: :dead: :dead::puke:

How do I post a gif?

Find your GIF, click the "Image" icon above the text box. Then, paste the URL of your GIF in the resulting text box.

How do I post a gif?

Same as any other image. Bracket your URL with this:

in front, followed by the same with a forward slash in front of the "img" behind

Its been a difficult ass 5 years as an Auburn fan. Two national championship appearances, one underachieving year, and two embarrassments.

I doubt Auburn will truly be stable like we want (no offense but like the Alabama and FSUs) but if we can just eliminate these atrocious years from being so common, we'd be hitting that top 10 program ceiling.

This thread is becoming epic. Thanks Mods for letting it have life. It's a fun and healthy way to vent.

nU704Y2jeFOHm.gif

JyGQJHe.gif

Imma be okay if mussdawg moves on. Can I just have a moment alone please?

shannon-sharpe-meltdown-o.gif

JYLcLp41LRjJC.gif

Don't worry, it's all gonna be ok.

684732.jpg

giphy.gif

c010528005ebf4d1b67fff2881feb752.gif

Archived