The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

I honestly at this point don't know whether to laugh or cry. Living in a nightmare and it feels like it won't end.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch the games now but with little emotion. Can't wait to see UGA at LSU or any other SEC games for that matter. UT and ARK may be nail bitters, hopefully. We made one dimensional Miss State look like a power house in the 2nd half.

i melted so bad i gave my tickets away to tommorrows game and came to Nashville.  once we all as individuals  come to grips with what it is and accept it for face value its much easier to make it through the day.

lol i faintly remember the preseason  when i ate drank and lived  Auburn football.

4 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

i melted so bad i gave my tickets away to tommorrows game and came to Nashville.  once we all as individuals  come to grips with what it is and accept it for face value its much easier to make it through the day.

lol i faintly remember the preseason  when i ate drank and lived  Auburn football.

Enjoy "my" birth city...so much to do and even better each time I go back! Hopefully perfect weather for you, too! Get to Mas Tacos if you can...and Chopped's Maneet Chauhan now lives there and has opened a new restaurant, Chauhan. Indian meets Southern...divine!

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

Exactly. I knew what this season would be after LSU. There is no righting this ship. 

anyone who would defend Gus  stidham at this point is just a damn fool.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, The Freak said:

A bit of a show tonight.

tenor.gif?itemid=5088577

I saw a hippo that was underwater swim to surface, stick its backside out of water, and do the same thing. Interesting system they have there. #nevertouchahippotail

On 10/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, WFE12 said:

I honestly at this point don't know whether to laugh or cry. Living in a nightmare and it feels like it won't end.

Exactly  my feelings!

On 11/11/2018 at 10:54 AM, johnnyAU said:

It has gone from freaking out to....

giphy.gif

Well if my 5th grade education taught me anything about the states of matter, I believe we (the general board consensus) have melted, boiled, and are now somewhere in between evaporation and condensation.

11 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Well if my 5th grade education taught me anything about the states of matter, I believe we (the general board consensus) have melted, boiled, and are now somewhere in between evaporation and condensation.

I've gone the other way. I'm frozen.

Image result for frozen gif

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I've gone the other way. I'm frozen.

Image result for frozen gif

THAT, my friend, is the gif of Apathy.

Well done.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, oracle79 said:

Amazing how little has changed.  Groundhog Day 2.0

And it's almost two years later and you can still say the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are again ladies and gentlemen...Order is restored in the college football world. Auburn is the laughing stock of the state again..Because of the double bubble chewing, nose picking one. Usually I don't let the crap talk get to me but just the thought of how much this program has been been held back because of stupidity combined with the trash talk takes me off the edge. But hey we could finally get a chance at another bowl win in the freaking Belk Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1623.GIF

Archived