Null

thaitopher

The Official Meltdown Thread

I honestly at this point don't know whether to laugh or cry. Living in a nightmare and it feels like it won't end.

• Like 2

I watch the games now but with little emotion. Can't wait to see UGA at LSU or any other SEC games for that matter. UT and ARK may be nail bitters, hopefully. We made one dimensional Miss State look like a power house in the 2nd half.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It's darkly amusing how this thread from 2015 rears its ugly/entertaining/annoying/bizarre/insightful head now & then. 

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

It's darkly amusing how this thread from 2015 rears its ugly/entertaining/annoying/bizarre/insightful head now & then. 

86D5DD53-115C-4C06-BEF3-4E90236689A9.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i melted so bad i gave my tickets away to tommorrows game and came to Nashville.  once we all as individuals  come to grips with what it is and accept it for face value its much easier to make it through the day.

lol i faintly remember the preseason  when i ate drank and lived  Auburn football.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

i melted so bad i gave my tickets away to tommorrows game and came to Nashville.  once we all as individuals  come to grips with what it is and accept it for face value its much easier to make it through the day.

lol i faintly remember the preseason  when i ate drank and lived  Auburn football.

Enjoy "my" birth city...so much to do and even better each time I go back! Hopefully perfect weather for you, too! Get to Mas Tacos if you can...and Chopped's Maneet Chauhan now lives there and has opened a new restaurant, Chauhan. Indian meets Southern...divine!

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

Exactly. I knew what this season would be after LSU. There is no righting this ship. 

• Like 1

This season is over. Can’t call out players but the problem is obvious. What a disaster. 

anyone who would defend Gus  stidham at this point is just a damn fool.