The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

From looking at a few other threads.....looks like the meltdown is over and folks are ready to help CWM pack his goods so he can move along to.....somewhere else.

Time to put a For Sale sign in his yard yet?

Auburn people are nothing if not resilient. WDE

Lol. Is he even leaving? Amazing that some are so quick to write off an Auburn coach because of what the media says. Have we not learned anything??? How many times do we have to go through this before we realize that media reports are usually highly inaccurate and aimed at hurting AU? Nice to know it even works on our own "fans" lmao

In all fairness, CWM could've come out and put rumors to bed. Interviewing for a HC position is one thing, but the other stuff, while may very well be just rumors, he has to know how negatively this makes Auburn look. That's just my opinion and viewpoint. You don't say you're in for "the long haul" if you're not. I understand business is business and surely he wants to be a HC again no doubt, but opportunities would have came the same if he just built a dominant D again at Auburn and let his success speak for itself. I personally think he's in over his head if he takes the SC job, but then again, that's my opinion.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From looking at a few other threads.....looks like the meltdown is over and folks are ready to help CWM pack his goods so he can move along to.....somewhere else.

Lol. Is he even leaving? Amazing that some are so quick to write off an Auburn coach because of what the media says. Have we not learned anything??? How many times do we have to go through this before we realize that media reports are usually highly inaccurate and aimed at hurting AU? Nice to know it even works on our own "fans" lmao

Generally I agree...but apparently CWM has no voice of his own to inform folks if there is incorrect information out there. Neither he nor is Gus limited to what ESPN or others put out....certainly they are not unaware of the speculation and if either wanted to clear the air, .AU has an entire PR staff to address the issue. ....

Generally I agree...but apparently CWM has no voice of his own to inform folks if there is incorrect information out there. Neither he nor is Gus limited to what ESPN or others put out....certainly they are not unaware of the speculation and if either wanted to clear the air, .AU has an entire PR staff to address the issue. ....

Things become clear quickly once South Carolina names a head coach. Until then nothing but speculation. Muschamp is a desirable dc regardless.

fliptable.gif

In all fairness, CWM could've come out and put rumors to bed. Interviewing for a HC position is one thing, but the other stuff, while may very well be just rumors, he has to know how negatively this makes Auburn look. That's just my opinion and viewpoint. You don't say you're in for "the long haul" if you're not. I understand business is business and surely he wants to be a HC again no doubt, but opportunities would have came the same if he just built a dominant D again at Auburn and let his success speak for itself. I personally think he's in over his head if he takes the SC job, but then again, that's my opinion.

fj4aw.gif?w=650

Quote:"In all fairness, CWM could've come out and put rumors to bed. Interviewing for a HC position is one thing, but the other stuff, while may very well be just rumors, he has to know how negatively this makes Auburn look."

There it is. This other crap about DC here and DC there is on him and I, as an Auburn fan, do not appreciate his silence one bit.

Quote:"In all fairness, CWM could've come out and put rumors to bed. Interviewing for a HC position is one thing, but the other stuff, while may very well be just rumors, he has to know how negatively this makes Auburn look."

There it is. This other crap about DC here and DC there is on him and I, as an Auburn fan, do not appreciate his silence one bit.

BaghdatisBreaksRacket.gif

aww%2520hell%2520no.gif

aww%2520hell%2520no.gif

Australian-Boy-Gets-Baseball-GIF.gif

aww%2520hell%2520no.gif

Glee.gif

aww%2520hell%2520no.gif

Glee.gif

Nah, let it out!

tumblr_mry8e0FKhJ1qe53ejo1_400.gif

aww%2520hell%2520no.gif

Glee.gif

Nah, let it out!

tumblr_mry8e0FKhJ1qe53ejo1_400.gif

Okay, here goes

giphy.gif

aww%2520hell%2520no.gif

:laugh::lmao:

Seemed pretty obvious...just wanted to hear someone say it.

It appeared at times just that the mod doesn't want it to get beyond a certain point of silliness or length...which would be a little inconsistent, due some of the ones I've seen here, especially this season.

Just saying.

It appeared at times just that the mod doesn't want it to get beyond a certain point of silliness or length...which would be a little inconsistent, due some of the ones I've seen here, especially this season.

Just saying.

This is a purposely silly thread.

image.gif

Just saying.

image.gif

Lot of them are. Increasing in number it seems.

Just saying.

image.gif

Lot of them are.

Dude, are you seriously complaining about the official meltdown thread?

Or are you just using it as an opportunity to complain about the mods?

Neither. Just an observation.

VI5DNfW.gif

Just saying.

image.gif

Lot of them are.

Dude, are you seriously complaining about the official meltdown thread?

Or are you just using it as an opportunity to complain about the mods?

I think even the mods realize our fans need a thread like this. Posting funny GIFs is a lot more productive than $&?&$ing about Muschamp.

So, are threads locked due to suspicion of posers/trolls? Just curious.

I thought my new topic would be a good discussion but guess I am not a preferred poster. i think that Gus was hoping hiring Champ would be a hire like Kiffin where he stayed a few yr's and got things back together before moving on but that is not Champs history. M

Gus needs to have an identity as a HC both O & D and show he is running both. He has yet to do that and thus this meltdown

Archived