The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

Anger? Not in the least. I'm just in the mood to read some positive news about Auburn. Doesn't need to be football related. How people became Auburn fans in the first place always brings a smile to my face. Maybe I'm just getting old. I still have a few years before my son is of age to attend, so I guess I'm living vicariously at the moment.

:-\

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all can sit here and melt down if you want. I feel fine. I'm gonna get fixed up and go out. It's satdy.

775162474-june-from-honey-boo-boo-face.gif

jNDRNHB.gif

Ok so first, I didn't think he was leaving at all. His family is just settling in, I know that he likes it here (auburn) and that he was given complete autonomy over the defense. I felt like he was here for at least another year.

It sounds like though that he is actually actively bartering for a hc job. The fact that JJ (or proxy) hasn't come out to deny the reports is troubling. Furthermore, the offices on Friday when the reports came out looked like a wwii bunker. Seemed like everyone was circling the wagons.

Next journalism sucks, social media is rumorville and its either a)true so we got the scoop or b)False and no one calls us out on it so let's write the article/tweet/hashtag anyway.

I still cannot comprehend a time or place that he would leave for a lateral position. That doesn't mean he can't or won't but it just seems illogical. If that happens it means we have major issues in our staff imo.

Fast forward, do we really want a guy who's not invested, who can leave on a whim, who so obviously wants something more than we can provide?

Some people melt down with gifs, I melt down with logic. One thing for sure, Freddie says relax. Don't do it. Safety dance. Where's the beef?

Anger? Not in the least. I'm just in the mood to read some positive news about Auburn. Doesn't need to be football related. How people became Auburn fans in the first place always brings a smile to my face. Maybe I'm just getting old. I still have a few years before my son is of age to attend, so I guess I'm living vicariously at the moment.

:-\/>

tumblr_nijgavhMMt1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Ok so first, I didn't think he was leaving at all. His family is just settling in, I know that he likes it here (auburn) and that he was given complete autonomy over the defense. I felt like he was here for at least another year.

It sounds like though that he is actually actively bartering for a hc job. The fact that JJ (or proxy) hasn't come out to deny the reports is troubling. Furthermore, the offices on Friday when the reports came out looked like a wwii bunker. Seemed like everyone was circling the wagons.

Next journalism sucks, social media is rumorville and its either a)true so we got the scoop or b)False and no one calls us out on it so let's write the article/tweet/hashtag anyway.

I still cannot comprehend a time or place that he would leave for a lateral position. That doesn't mean he can't or won't but it just seems illogical. If that happens it means we have major issues in our staff imo.

Fast forward, do we really want a guy who's not invested, who can leave on a whim, who so obviously wants something more than we can provide?

Some people melt down with gifs, I melt down with logic. One thing for sure, Freddie says relax. Don't do it. Safety dance. Where's the beef?

At least you're melting in the meltdown thread!

:clap:

:-\

The Men's golf team is #1 after the fall season.

wow the safety dance haven't heard that one in a long time now as for Freddie I think you mean Frankie

Two players in the top 10 isn't too shabby. ;)

But it's golf!

(I mean the sport, no offense to Golf)

Two players in the top 10 isn't too shabby. ;)/>

But it's golf!

(I mean the sport, no offense to Golf)

Go ahead. Offend Golf. Everyone else does. :-). Besides, maybe HE will join the meltdown!!!

I'll take it. Reminds me...I need to teach my son to play...and by teach, I mean show him how it's not done, then pay someone to coach him. Maybe he could get on scholly. ;)

I'll take it. Reminds me...I need to teach my son to play...and by teach, I mean show him how it's not done, then pay someone to coach him. Maybe he could get on scholly. ;)

Make me an assistant

maybe "Throwing-clubs-in-the-lake coordinator"

Our local course rules..."You can improve your lie in the rough IF you can roughly prove you are not lying".......

We go to the ACC.

Wait that's not really worse case...

Worst case is we mellow in mediocrity for the next two years, Gus is fired but JJ hires Rhett Lashlee because he knew when he was demoted after the 2015 season that he was a true Auburn man and the right guy to lead our mediocre team. We win 11 games in a shocker season but lose in SEC championship game to Muschamp with Trob as defensive coordinator. South Carolina repeats as conference champs and then we become the new Vandy of the west.

#Meltdown..

^Wait, what year do we go to the SECC?

Well judging from our past history. The first year with a new coach or after we pay an unknown player to come play qb?

No one really saw this season coming though. Maybe we should stick to three-year contracts.

Well judging from our past history. The first year with a new coach or after we pay an unknown player to come play qb?

No one really saw this season coming though. Maybe we should stick to three-year contracts.

YOU GET AN INSANE BUYOUT, YOU GET AN INSANE BUYOUT.....EVERYBODY'S GETTING AN INSANE BUYOUT!!!!!!!

y8Mz1yj13s3kI.gif

Next time we enter the season unranked?

Fingers crossed

We do need to lock down RL as the HCIW.

fail_gifdump_06_zpse27328b0.gif

What a great GIF. Where did you find it?

Don't even remember. I have had it saved for quite a while. I think I may have googled "fail gifs" and found it there.

Archived