The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we end up somewhere else.....just a gut feeling. Liberty.

Do we have an opponent yet for the B'ham Bowl? I remember about 30 years ago attending a bowl game in B'ham that had Duke University playing when Spurrier was HC for Duke. I think that this was his last year at Duke before he transformed Florida into the power that has stayed with the Gators since then.

I miss our yearly game with the Gators. Florida and Tennessee were some of the most enjoyable teams we played every year. I would love it if we could move to the East and move Mizzou to the west. This makes entirely too much sense and will never happen for that reason. It would be great if someone could write a book on all of the things that make perfect sense in the world of college football.

Do we have an opponent yet for the B'ham Bowl? I remember about 30 years ago attending a bowl game in B'ham that had Duke University playing when Spurrier was HC for Duke. I think that this was his last year at Duke before he transformed Florida into the power that has stayed with the Gators since then.

I miss our yearly game with the Gators. Florida and Tennessee were some of the most enjoyable teams we played every year. I would love it if we could move to the East and move Mizzou to the west. This makes entirely too much sense and will never happen for that reason. It would be great if someone could write a book on all of the things that make perfect sense in the world of college football.

We'll find out tomorrow night

Waiting for momma June to come out of the bathroom. Updyke is standing at the door with a huge grin in that he figured out how to catch a fart and paint it green!

Back to the DC debacle. He needs to step up to the plate and be a man of honor. You just do not do what he is doing if you are a professional coach with respect for your team and fans. If I was Gus, I would sit down with CWM and give him his options. I say that if he has not done this by Monday, he should be fired and give the DC to T-Rob. Let T-Rob find the coach he needs to round out his staff.

With recruiting coming down to the stretch, we need to have our staff ready asap and make this class a top 15 class.

giphy.gif

Wish I had a bottle of wine. Currently trying to figure out what to do with Vodka and no mixers.

Drink it?

LOL. Yep. I'm drinking it. Currently shooting it with kimchi juice. Not bad. Sort of like a weird Bloody Mary shot.

Ha! Been a while since I had vodka, it was always a conundrum . . . with or without OJ . . . I have trouble remembering which way I went!

The important thing is that you went!

giphy.gif

Wish I had a bottle of wine. Currently trying to figure out what to do with Vodka and no mixers.

Drink it?

LOL. Yep. I'm drinking it. Currently shooting it with kimchi juice. Not bad. Sort of like a weird Bloody Mary shot.

Ha! Been a while since I had vodka, it was always a conundrum . . . with or without OJ . . . I have trouble remembering which way I went!

The important thing is that you went!

Ha!

At 6-6, the Birmingham bowl is the best thing we can get.

qvGmlTV.gif

giphy.gif

foRx4J9.gif

Best. Melt. Thread. Ever.

I'm with you

giphy.gif

So guys, if this gets to 200 pages, does this mean the meltdown will be/is/has happening/happened or will the meltdown have been prevented by the premature melting down?

DqSw5gyRQ5yPC.gif

So guys, if this gets to 200 pages, does this mean the meltdown will be/is/has happening/happened or will the meltdown have been prevented by the premature melting down?

DqSw5gyRQ5yPC.gif

50/50, of course.

Rich Rod just turned down the USCe job. Will is gone.

If this is true and TRob gets the job, it's probably the best thing for AUburn in the long run.

To wm:

giphy.gif

byefelicia.gif

If this is true and TRob gets the job, it's probably the best thing for AUburn in the long run.

Totally agree

Archived