The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My melt is over. Have come to the realization, over the last 24 hours, that this was inevitable.....if not this year, then next year. I am not jumping off of Gus' bandwagon just yet. I have started looking for a soft spot to land though.

My melt is over. Have come to the realization, over the last 24 hours, that this was inevitable.....if not this year, then next year. I am not jumping off of Gus' bandwagon just yet. I have started looking for a soft spot to land though.

We got you bro, no worries.

cdic9OtMgldOo.gif

Boom..wait we can't use that anymore

Expect...hope that there are some serious and deep conversations going on between Gus and JJ about how Gus is going to respond to this news.

Certainly he can't ignore ....at least in my view....and needs to come out with some kind of "encouragement" statement....thank CWM and tell us what he will be doing to move us forward.

And JMO but I bet Gus knew this was coming for a week or more.....or perhaps from the day that the hired Muschamp. He's probably the least surprised person on campus at the moment.....and the most surprised are probably the players who bought the line that Muschamp was going to be "here for them" when he recruited them

Just a thought: Does this thread automatically get Hall of Famed if Muschamp stays? Or do we continue the meltdown for the offensive side of the ball?

IS there anymore players that have been kicked off of other teams that can play QB. We need an All-American QB to get Gus' butt out of the sling. Cam and Nick made him a rich man. They made him look real good. We will see what he is made of. I hope he rebounds and is successful. Will Muschamp might be a good defensive coach, but he is a volatile person. He needs to star in the next "Incredible Hulk III" movie. It would be nice to have the stability we had during the early Pat Dye and Tommy Tuberville years.

With the offensive play calling and a nut case for a coordinator on defense, we are looking like a nut house ran by the inmates. :'(

IS there anymore players that have been kicked off of other teams that can play QB. We need an All-American QB to get Gus' butt out of the sling. Cam and Nick made him a rich man. They made him look real good. We will see what he is made of. I hope he rebounds and is successful. Will Muschamp might be a good defensive coach, but he is a volatile person. He needs to star in the next "Incredible Hulk III" movie. It would be nice to have the stability we had during the early Pat Dye and Tommy Tuberville years.

With the offensive play calling and a nut case for a coordinator on defense, we are looking like a nut house ran by the inmates. :'(/>

What are you babbling about?

With the offensive play calling and a nut case for a coordinator on defense, we are looking like a nut house ran by the inmates. :'(/>

In all fairness shocks, it is the meltdown thread, lol.

In all fairness shocks, it is the meltdown thread, lol.

Touché.

It is the "MELT DOWN THREAD" shocks.

I get all the Muschamp related threads mixed up because they all read the same.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This one was supposed to be easier to distinguish with all the GIFS, but people have let me down. It's been over four posts without a meltdown GIF people. You disappoint me

Archived