The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

It is the "MELT DOWN THREAD" shocks.

I get all the Muschamp related threads mixed up because they all read the same.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This one was supposed to be easier to distinguish with all the GIFS, but people have let me down. It's been over four posts without a meltdown GIF people. You disappoint me

iStSrTr.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, worst case scenario. We lose champ and Trob and it hurts our class. Going into 2016 we have Clemson LSU and A&M all in he first 4 games. Wowzers!

Lol we're freaking screwed. It takes Gus 4 damn games to figure out what he has on his roster to begin with. Of the too-many times we've played Clemson in this modern era we just HAVE to play them after their best season EVER during a make or break year for us to start the season. Great.

Ha, some crap timing for sure.

The timing of playing great teams to start the season always seem to fall when we are not at our best. Just thinking of Clemson at the Georgia dome, USC both years, Georgia Tech both years, etc. It is true and frustrating that Gus can't figure his team out in the off season. He plays from the hip to start and waits until the 4th week as mentioned before. We have actually been fortunate the majority of those early games but we can't do that next year.

This one was supposed to be easier to distinguish with all the GIFS, but people have let me down. It's been over four posts without a meltdown GIF people. You disappoint me

iStSrTr.gif

rs_500x250-140109091101-tumblr_mxodppkvsk1syeot2o1_500.gif

iStSrTr.gif

rs_500x250-140109091101-tumblr_mxodppkvsk1syeot2o1_500.gif

GYTdQewkO3KA8.gif

Get back to OP or I lock it.............

Uh what was the OP?

A thread about cheerleaders? With Gifs? I think?

Tell him that and this gets pinned to the front page for life...

Get back to OP or I lock it.............

Uh what was the OP?

A thread about cheerleaders? With Gifs? I think?

Tell him that and this gets pinned to the front page for life...

Ha Ha! I'm good with that.

So, to get back on an earlier mini-discussion, what is the worst possible meltdown-worthy thing that could come out of this? Muschamp to UGA DC, T-Rob to Maryland, recruiting class broken, couple of freshmen transfers who feel lied to and leave?

giphy.gif

Wish I had a bottle of wine. Currently trying to figure out what to do with Vodka and no mixers.

Drink it?

giphy.gif

Wish I had a bottle of wine. Currently trying to figure out what to do with Vodka and no mixers.

Drink it?

LOL. Yep. I'm drinking it. Currently shooting it with kimchi juice. Not bad. Sort of like a weird Bloody Mary shot.

giphy.gif

Drink it?

LOL. Yep. I'm drinking it. Currently shooting it with kimchi juice. Not bad. Sort of like a weird Bloody Mary shot.

Ha! Been a while since I had vodka, it was always a conundrum . . . with or without OJ . . . I have trouble remembering which way I went!

Archived