The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

15 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yup yup yup! But imagine if we had worked SW with the 1st team all off-season, or at least when it should have been crystal clear he's the best QB we have. I don't think it's a stretch to think we could've split the TAMU and Clemson games at least.

Agreed.  I'd love to have proof of my theory that Gus was pushed to focus on Franklin, but i don't... so I'm just going to have to stay crazy tinfoil hat guy on that one.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Monday maybe sooner gus is waiting the PTB out so he can get his guy which I think will be Chipper

Golf if it is Chipper then we will have a repeat of Rhett and will not have someone to add anything new.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Monday maybe sooner gus is waiting the PTB out so he can get his guy which I think will be Chipper

can we scream larry at him?

3 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Auburn's PTB running the coaching search for a coordinator:

images.jpg

Absolutely pathetic. Jacobs coming out telling who Malzahn can hire. This is absolutely ridiculous. Never at any point have I wanted his ass GONE more than now!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone please wake me up after our lukewarm 2017 recruiting season is over and please don't tell me we met all of our needs. That's BS that I simply don't want t hear tonight. Melt over. 

9 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Someone please wake me up after our lukewarm 2017 recruiting season is over and please don't tell me we met all of our needs. That's BS that I simply don't want t hear tonight. Melt over. 

We met most of our needs B):poke:

10 hours ago, thaitopher said:

But the recruits are down this year. That explains why AL, Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M are doing terrible. :ucrazy::cool:

4 minutes ago, Landshark said:

bump....

I took tomorrow off and don't think I bought enough beer.

Ain't that a b&^$# ...................... that has never ever happen to me

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Ain't that a b&^$# ...................... that has never ever happen to me

Problem solved.

Tomorrow will be "a most excellent day"

Let the melt begin

On 1/31/2017 at 6:34 PM, Landshark said:

bump....

I took tomorrow off and don't think I bought enough beer.

Please tell me you didn't really take off work to watch a bunch of HS kids tell people where they are going to college and expect to get so upset about it you have to get drunk... ?????

slide_279239_2071948_free.gif

1 hour ago, FoundationEagle said:

Please tell me you didn't really take off work to watch a bunch of HS kids tell people where they are going to college and expect to get so upset about it you have to get drunk... ?????

slide_279239_2071948_free.gif

I didn't really take off work to watch a bunch of HS kids tell people where they are going to college and expect to get so upset about it you have to get drunk...

16 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Gus said we " got a chance to do some thing special in the next 3-4 years. "

:headscratch:

yea, Auburn's first run of 3-4 back to back championships :)

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

He meant at his HS job he'll have in 2018 ?

Yea.. that's what I said... back to back championships as head coach at Auburn.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

I was saying that Gus was implying he had a chance to do something special at his HS gig in 2018...

Sometimes I wonder, Foundation, if you are going to be upset when we have a great season next year riding Stidham, Bubba, and the Steele Wall to an SEC championship and a title run.

9 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Sometimes I wonder, Foundation, if you are going to be upset when we have a great season next year riding Stidham, Bubba, and the Steele Wall to an SEC championship and a title run.

just don't like the mentality... in fans eyes, that means he won't be around to enjoy that ride. You can't say that... got to say next year to keep hitching ourselves to the short bus.

Archived