The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

For us to reach our full potential Gus has to go. We are really talented but these kids are not getting the proper coaching.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2017 at 8:49 PM, gr82be said:

It wouldn't necessarily fair to Martin or Miller since it's a game for them to gain playing time but I wouldn't mind seeing zero running plays the entire first half just to work on passing. 

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

Anyone wanna start a fund me page to pay Gustav's buyout?

I am still under contract for a house but it will be a start willing too.  haha.

but nonetheless who is the genious that called this 4 weeks ago. we get back all excited and then lose to LSU again

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

For us to reach our full potential Gus has to go. We are really talented but these kids are not getting the proper coaching.

This is the most offputting thing! We fans can go on with our days after this but the players have to continue to be in this crappy situation!!!!! Stidham don't deserve this! KJ doesn't! Nobody does!

16 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

giphy.gif

We should see this anytime now, people distancing themselves from the burning Gus Bus.

37 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I think this is the worse shape I've ever seen this board in. I've read some truly ridiculous things in the past 18 hours. 

Gux0UVQ.gif

we're going crazy..

19 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Gux0UVQ.gif

we're going crazy..

I wanna see the end result. I'm into her. Maybe Gus really has pushed me off the deep end. 

And @Barnacle, I've read some pretty awful game analysis, but I'm not sure it's possible to overreact to Saturday's end product. We haven't seen a game coached that poorly since 2012, and we've seen a handful of games coached *really* poorly since then. 

On the offensive side, I can say that I've never seen an Auburn coach do less with more than what Gus has done multiple times now in the last 2 seasons. 

17 straight inside handoffs on first down. The man is no longer fit to coach college football. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I wanna see the end result. I'm into her. Maybe Gus really has pushed me off the deep end. 

And @Barnacle, I've read some pretty awful game analysis, but I'm not sure it's possible to overreact to Saturday's end product. We haven't seen a game coached that poorly since 2012, and we've seen a handful of games coached *really* poorly since then. 

On the offensive side, I can say that I've never seen an Auburn coach do less with more than what Gus has done multiple times now in the last 2 seasons. 

17 straight inside handoffs on first down. The man is no longer fit to coach college football. 

Agree about the overreaction - or the impossibility of it. I'm right there with everyone else.

That being said, half of our board is ready to hire Heath Evans at the current moment. 

I've read that Chip Lindsey was ready to quit his job after Clemson.

I'm pretty sure there was something about Jay Jacobs and the Illuminati... okay maybe not that. 

I'm not even saying that some of these things aren't true, or that they aren't good ideas (I am kind of saying that about Heath Evans) - just that its ridiculous. What's happening here is ridiculous. 

We're all losing our minds. 

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm pretty sure there was something about Jay Jacobs and the Illuminati... okay maybe not that. 

No no.....You might be onto something.

14 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Agree about the overreaction - or the impossibility of it. I'm right there with everyone else.

That being said, half of our board is ready to hire Heath Evans at the current moment. 

I've read that Chip Lindsey was ready to quit his job after Clemson.

I'm not even saying that some of these things aren't true, or that they aren't good ideas (I am kind of saying that about Heath Evans) - just that its ridiculous. What's happening here is ridiculous. 

We're all losing our minds. 

Ahhh, yes, gotcha. Agreed. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

194efe62f4ce388de6a89b47b75f5af4--pineap

This works when you switch Spongebob with Gus and Plankton with this board.

Plankton = Orgeron

Archived