The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what was this tweet about from Dbarrett?

Just now, WFE12 said:

IMG_0810.PNG

IMG_0811.PNG

hmmmmmmm I wonder what he could ever mean by it.........

6 minutes ago, beaumak said:

Adjustments on the wayyyy!!!

FixedFailingDwarfrabbit-max-1mb.gif

Ajustments on the way
Adjustments on the way-ay-ay
Adjustments on the wayyyy-hay-hay
Hay-hayyy hay-hay
Hay-hay

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Happy two years of melting everybody! Hop on in, the water's fine.

WHen does the melting stop? Because I want it to. REALLY BAD!!! Do I need to just go to a wishing wale and make a wish?! lol

No reason to melt ....yet. Next year is a prime season to run the table . Several new coaches in the conference , most of our players coming back, I am expecting UGA to lose quite a bit of folks, LSU at home and who knows what they will do at OC. Anybody trying to rationalize less clearly has some sort of agenda.

Just now, DAG said:

No reason to melt ....yet. Next year is a prime season to run the table . Several new coaches in the conference , most of our players coming back, I am expecting UGA to lose quite a bit of folks, LSU at home and who knows what they will do at OC. Anybody trying to rationalize less clearly has some sort of agenda.

gus is still our coach. /thread

1 minute ago, DAG said:

gus against chris petersen when he has all offseason to prepare? STOP THE FIGHT!!! STOP THE FIGHT!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

gus is still our coach. /thread

And with his extension . He will be for sometime. We got to deal with it!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

If he did not ever show potential it would be a lot easier to take. but he is like some former lottery pick in the NBA who flashes superstar potential when he goes off for 30 once a month and then disappears the rest of the games. That is gus to me.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Exactly. We can gripe and whine about Gus, but the reality is that he's in for a long haul once he signed the extension. 

You still can gripe, he's still going to be our coach nonetheless. 

2 hours ago, DAG said:

This season we were supposedly primed to "run the table" with all the seniors coming back and amen corner at home. DAG you talk of teams with new coaches but you know that we are more likely than not to lose a game we're not supposed to to one of those very teams. DAG -gummit don't tell me you're becoming one of them there sunshine pumpers.

We should have called Sexton’s bluff and been willing to let Gus walk to Arkansas. He does not deserve 7 million a year. We should have given him a raise / incentive bonus for beating UAT & UGA when they were #1. But the 4 losses overshadow those 2 victories, and in the end it was a disappointing season in which Gus revealed that he still has some major flaws as a head coach.

Archived