The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I'll work on it @AUsince72! Right now, I think I will put her to work on kicking some cancer butt for all my AUFam who are fighting the fight!!!

I (finally) begin my Chemotherapy on Wednesday and will be on it for the next 2 months before a Pet scan update so I can use all the WW kick-butt I can get!!! 

Best wishes and prayers to you both. My brother has done 2 surgeries and starts radiation+chemo next week. My only living family remaining. Sometimes, the rest of us can only pray and offer our heartfelt support.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh now THAT is AUsome, 3rdGen!  

I (finally) begin my Chemotherapy on Wednesday and will be on it for the next 2 months before a Pet scan update so I can use all the WW kick-butt I can get!!!

You will have our prayers and good thoughts on Wed. and throughout your battle !!! We're with you buddy!

9 hours ago, doc4aday said:

We have recovered nicely since then!

Probably why the meltdowns have since decreased...

On 8/27/2018 at 8:37 PM, AUsince72 said:

Oh now THAT is AUsome, 3rdGen!  

In my prayers! From one Auburn man to another. God speed. 

3 minutes ago, The Freak said:

This is the meltdown thread.  Don't try to understand it, just roll with it.

YRlHuju.gif

I got owned and enjoyed it. A++ rating on that post, sir. 

Random, but looking back at the beginning of this thread, I'm reminded how amazed I am that we won 8 games (and had a winning conference record) in 2016.

FWIW, apparently Gus said DB will be ready to play Saturday.

....so it's a little different (better) than "old Gus" just saying precautionary and leaving it cryptic.

**See @WFE12 's post in the LSU pressers thread.

REMAIN CALM!

kb.gif

News report that walk on kicker kicked DB in the ankle. Gus got mad and kicked the walk on off the team. DB is working his butt off to get ready. In the training room and doing film study at least five hours a day. 

Remember, you heard it here first. 

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

News report that walk on kicker kicked DB in the ankle. Gus got mad and kicked the walk on off the team. DB is working his butt off to get ready. In the training room and doing film study at least five hours a day. 

Kicker or ..... Punter?  Hmmmm....

41 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This CAN'T be real.

Please....no more meltdowns!

2 hours ago, AidiAU said:

I can confirm it is an ankle injury. I can confirm it is a sprain and the boot is splinting measure only. Should be ok to go Saturday. Code Blue all clear. Death com 5 averted. 

Also whispers say 5-10 plays each for Stove and Herring, with a few "package" plays for Eli. 

Archived