The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we merge this thread with the “I know it’s only been 2 weeks thread”?  Kinda the same theme.  

Btw, we’re 2-0 with the best win in CF so far, and favored by 10 against the #12 team in the country this week.  I think I can find a silver lining in that.  

24 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I can confirm it is an ankle injury. I can confirm it is a sprain and the boot is splinting measure only. Should be ok to go Saturday. Code Blue all clear. Death com 5 averted. 

Also whispers say 5-10 plays each for Stove and Herring, with a few "package" plays for Eli. 

Hastings?

39 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Ps: Sorry for being so late to the party on this one. Also, have i mentioned how incredible it is that Eli and Will back this soon. Credits to dr. Andrews who did both surgeries personally. 

Appreciate you PTB! Also, do you think we’ll see more of Schwartz this Saturday? 

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Appreciate you PTB! Also, do you think we’ll see more of Schwartz this Saturday? 

One would think so...but you start running out of touches for all the talent we have on the perimeter. All about trust for the new guys, but he's obviously electric with the ball. 

10 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Can we merge this thread with the “I know it’s only been 2 weeks thread”?  Kinda the same theme.  

Btw, we’re 2-0 with the best win in CF so far, and favored by 10 against the #12 team in the country this week.  I think I can find a silver lining in that.  

Pump sunshine over here: Thread for Sunshine

This is where we melt.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

News report that walk on kicker kicked DB in the ankle. Gus got mad and kicked the walk on off the team. DB is working his butt off to get ready. In the training room and doing film study at least five hours a day. 

Remember, you heard it here first. 

I’m glad that Devin Barrett is so dedicated to getting back in action.

22 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Ps: Sorry for being so late to the party on this one. Also, have i mentioned how incredible it is that Eli and Will back this soon. Credits to dr. Andrews who did both surgeries personally. 

A question.....Does Dr. Andrews do surgery for other SEC teams, or are we the only ones?

6 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

We are it--he also is the team orthopedist for the Washington Redskins.

If Stove and Hastings are able to contribute meaningfully this year that should be an incredible recruiting asset...if we sell it right.

48 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

That would have been my first guess since the two teams are so close together...

8 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Hey biscuit! Who makes the best biscuits?  Popeye's Chicken makes some very good biscuits. Cracker Barrel has very good biscuits as well. DO you think Derrick Brown will be good to go tomorrow? I think he will be, but would like to get your input on this.

WDE!

10 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

That's a Louisiana boy and LSU grad committed to Auburn. :big: WarDamnDrJamesAndrews

19 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

The "Powers that Be" make the best biscuits.

Ironically, I don't eat biscuits.

Derrick Brown is good to go. All hands on deck for LSU.

WTH is wrong with you. Damn some of Mama Joy's, my Mom, biscuits are to die for..........................................

Archived