The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

LSU has to lose 2 conference games now... THANK GOD THEY PLAY UGA AND BAMA.. Oh crap they play them both at home..

just give it up. its the meltdown thread. but seriously the one game these ***** should circle and they ****. well make it 3 in a row cause we aint winning next year for obvious reasons. 

5 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

LSU has to lose 2 conference games now... THANK GOD THEY PLAY UGA AND BAMA.. Oh crap they play them both at home..

No problem. Anyone not named Auburn can beat them in baton rouge.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

8b465b89b2a6a852a74a246c6f5f7d46be24f83dWe blew our 13 game home winning streak. ....

Get ready to blow our 1,000 yard rusher streak

(7-5) here we come!

3 minutes ago, beaumak said:

anyone seen a press conference yet. do we care...???

No to both. Gus won’t come out heated and it’ll just make me continue to question his manhood.

Saban is pissed right now as his team is up 40+ by halftime. Gus will be complacent. If you ever needed two coaches to label as alpha and beta examples...

8 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Did Nate Craig Myers play today? 

actually never saw him as well. stove and hastings but they shouldnt be ready. again no to him...

17 minutes ago, Zeek said:

No to both. Gus won’t come out heated and it’ll just make me continue to question his manhood.

Saban is pissed right now as his team is up 40+ by halftime. Gus will be complacent. If you ever needed two coaches to label as alpha and beta examples...

"I'm so proud of those guys. They played their tails off out there and we just fell a little short in the end."

A coach that wants perfection vs a coach that's just happy to be here.

16 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Did Nate Craig Myers play today? 

Starting lineup. On the field a few times. Zero targets. Insane how they refuse to use him.

Honest question: does ANYONE believe that Gus will ever win a National Championship as a head coach?

Just now, Zeek said:

Starting lineup. On the field a few times. Zero targets. Insane how they refuse to use him.

That is what puzzles me, we have freshmen contributing more. 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

"I'm so proud of those guys. They played their tails off out there and we just fell a little short in the end."

A coach that wants perfection vs a coach that's just happy to be here.

Out of likes but I think we’re on the exact same page, same line, same word.

I don’t think you have to be the ass that Saban is to have that success but you have to be able to be bad cop at least once. Anyone see JS catch a butt chewing after either of his terrible picks? Nope.

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm pretty sure he was the target on an early very rare PI call on LSU. 

1 minute ago, Southwest said:

That is what puzzles me, we have freshmen contributing more. 

The Gus Twighlight Zone

it was most apparent when the Bengals took Uzomah with basically no stars whatsoever.

Harris getting a reception today literally made my jaw drop.

I'm so glad I get to not care at a football game in two weeks.  Going to Stanford/Notre Dame for the hell of it.  Sadly we'll probably 7-1 heading into November and then my hopes and dreams can be crushed again.

Next year with who all that we will lose and could potentially lose I see us having one of those "classic" red stick ass beatings at the hands of lsu. Think 03, 09,11 and 2015. Which means Gus goes to 0-3 vs a guy who cannot form a coherent sentence. I really see no end in sight to our baton rouge losing streak................

i can take a loss no problem. i can take an ugly loss as well. it is going to happen at some time with pretty much all coaches not named satan. three things bother me. first......i think lsu made a ton of dirty plays. i understand some teams get that mentality to win at any cost. second.......quite a few auburn fans made some really classless statements on this board. and yes i understand people were hurting. there is still no excuse to quit supporting your team and wanting to throw them under the bus. if you cannot support our team when they need it the most you are not much of a fan. so many of you get mad at pawl finebaum and creepy among others for what they say about auburn and yet many of you are way worse than those cats ever thought of being. good grief. and my last melt is about o and his team after the game. coach o led the team in some very spirited **** Auburn cheers in the locker room. there is a very nasty article on al.com and that sucker should be printed out and plastered all over the walls. i try to be an sec homer because so many folks in the country resent the sec and always harp on us being overrated but i will never pull for lsu again as long as coach o is there. how ironic they try to call us classless because of ceegars smoked on the field etc and then they turn around and do something much worse. as bad as we played they still only beat us by one point with the refs in their pockets. and i am n9ot saying auburn did not commit penalties but the game was not called fair to me.

Archived