The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

Folks really, I'm probably one of the biggest advocates of the Meltdown Thread, but this is not the time or the right reason. We were screwed out of the win yesterday. Auburn did enough to win yesterday before SEC officials decided to let LSU do what ever they wanted on the field. You can't seal the game away if you're not even given a fair chance.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Southwest said:

That is what puzzles me, we have freshmen contributing more. 

I have seen major complaints on this board about malzahn not letting talented freshmen play early if they are better. Sounds liked danged if he does and danged if he doesn’t.

a friend of mine just told me coach o was not cursing auburn with chants  of "f" you auburn.it was f them and aimed at the folks that gave them no chance to win. i did however for a fact read an article this morning saying they were chanting it against auburn. now i cannot find the article so i wonder if the article was pulled? i never post any kind of lies on purpose so to lsu fans and coach o i apologize.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

a friend of mine just told me coach o was not cursing auburn with chants  of "f" you auburn.it was f them and aimed at the folks that gave them no chance to win. i did however for a fact read an article this morning saying they were chanting it against auburn. now i cannot find the article so i wonder if the article was pulled? i never post any kind of lies on purpose so to lsu fans and coach o i apologize.

Yeah that’s what I thought . It was to all the talking heads.

45 minutes ago, DAG said:

i did read an article saying they were chanting that at auburn. not saying it once but chanting it. now i cannot find the article and i wonder if it was pulled after the video came out? i know for a fact al.com has pulled an article before.

48 minutes ago, DAG said:

If it was aimed at the talking heads, why would you say "F*** Auburn"? I fully believe it was aimed at Auburn. LSU is one of the most classless programs in the SEC, so it doesn't even surprise me.

Just now, FormerlySec38Row34 said:

If it was aimed at the talking heads, why would you say "F*** Auburn"? I fully believe it was aimed at Auburn. LSU is one of the most classless programs in the SEC, so it doesn't even surprise me.

It didn’t say F Auburn. It said F them. Watch the video 

there was an article that said they were chanting f auburn. the reason it took me a while to find it was because after some tweets the writer updated the article and took out the chant stuff. the video says f them which was aimed at the media not giving them a chance to win the game. i understand people mess up but there was no apology.......just an update.

19 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I have seen major complaints on this board about malzahn not letting talented freshmen play early if they are better. Sounds liked danged if he does and danged if he doesn’t.

My statement had nothing to do with Gus honestly,do not know how it could of been conceived that way.Sounds like some try to make things more about GUS.

On 9/16/2018 at 3:07 PM, FormerlySec38Row34 said:

LSU is one of the most classless programs in the entire NCAA. The corndog capital of the world indeed!

• 3 weeks later...

With scathing reports from Marcello being axed, Asa Martin complaining about PT, and Stidham’s family doing their part in calling Gus the dumbest coach in the country, why not fire this mainstay up?

giphy.giftenor.gif

I think we can all officially melt now... Like OFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY

You can't post content from behind the paywall of the pay sites, even if it's been copied and posted elsewhere.

On 9/21/2018 at 3:58 PM, AUsince72 said:

giphy.gif

Can't ... stop ... watching ...

Archived