The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

7 hours ago, Scottie said:

Reviving this for everyone that needs to melt over the qb choice today

4 years and counting. God bless the internet!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO the top 2 melts were when Borges was hired as OC and when Chris Todd was named starter in 2009

8 minutes ago, Tiger said:

IMO the top 2 melts were when Borges was hired as OC and when Chris Todd was named starter in 2009

Oh, wow. Well then yes let's 100% melt about this. ERMAGERD ANYONE BUT BOOOOOOOOOO

Image result for melt gif

15 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

melt over the qb choice today

no need to melt, it was going to be an inexperienced new guy, whether a true or redshirt freshman, and no need to melt during the season when they make a ton of mistakes....the melt should be as to WHY we got in a situation and  have to start a freshman

2 hours ago, doverstutts said:

no need to melt, it was going to be an inexperienced new guy, whether a true or redshirt freshman, and no need to melt during the season when they make a ton of mistakes....the melt should be as to WHY we got in a situation and  have to start a freshman

melting regardless. blasphemy to those who do not!!! I believe that was one of the original "15" commandments anyway. See!! 

Image result for 15 commandments mel brooks

Nonetheless its still 100 here in Dallas. Thanks for the roof Jerry!

21 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Not sure why anyone would melt over it. You had two good freshmen QBs that went head to head. They both did great but in the end only one can start. Like I said the story isn’t over yet, we haven’t even played the first down yet. Let’s just watch and root for our team and let history write it’s self. I’m just hoping for 15-0 season. 👍

Me either, but people like to melt about everything. So, why not have a bit of fun with it

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Scottie said:

Me either, but people like to melt about everything. So, why not have a bit of fun with it

giphy.gif

^Understands purpose of this thread

20 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Do we have an Eternal Sunshine of the Auburn Mind thread for extreme positivity?

Very underrated movie. Very straightforward and easily understood narrative, at least compared to Auburn football. 

21 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Do we have an Eternal Sunshine of the Auburn Mind thread for extreme positivity?

:dead:

13 hours ago, api1957 said:

Same difference depending on your outtake from the movie

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

I have bigger problems than Auburn's loss Saturday.

As do I my friend, I had some serious family issues come up this year; so, I just like to use this thread as a tongue in cheek joke on how everyone is acting at the moment.  I hope things get better for you on your end.

5 minutes ago, Scottie said:

As do I my friend, I had some serious family issues come up this year; so, I just like to use this thread as a tongue in cheek joke on how everyone is acting at the moment.  I hope things get better for you on your end.

As well as you my friend.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived