The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to break up the gif parade but can you imagine what the fan base and JHS will be like if Nix and the offense goes out and lays another turd against Ole Miss Saturday?  What if Auburn loses?  What if Nix gets hurt?  This Saturday against Ole Miss just became the most important game of the year IMO.  

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Sorry to break up the gif parade but can you imagine what the fan base and JHS will be like if Nix and the offense goes out and lays another turd against Ole Miss Saturday?  What if Auburn loses?  What if Nix gets hurt?  This Saturday against Ole Miss just became the most important game of the year IMO.  

Please refer to "How Gus has split the fan base" 😂

25 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

I hear AT&T has just offered Gus a commercial deal!!

GusMalzahn.PNG

AT&T - Offering more disconnects than the Auburn offensive schema

giphy.gif

We should keep Gus because we don't want to be Tennessee and historically we only win 60% of our games anyways and he's gone to two SECCG

It's Bo's fault because only a Dual Threat can work! Gus would have us undefeated with a TRUE DT quarterback. Has nothing to do with play calling it's personnel.

Come on we've lost to two top 6 teams the sky isn't falling we're just rebuilding

It's just because Boobee was injured

Gus' player management is a thing of beauty

Matthew Hill just needs to block better

Just now, Zeek said:

Cord Sandberg is officially a snap away from being our starter

Hot take: Had he started for Florida against us, his numbers would've been significantly better than Bo's and they might have beaten us by a larger margin. 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

We should keep Gus because we don't want to be Tennessee and historically we only win 60% of our games anyways and he's gone to two SECCG

It's Bo's fault because only a Dual Threat can work! Gus would have us undefeated with a TRUE DT quarterback. Has nothing to do with play calling it's personnel.

Come on we've lost to two top 6 teams the sky isn't falling we're just rebuilding

It's just because Boobee was injured

Gus' player management is a thing of beauty

Matthew Hill just needs to block better

I also browse the forums over at ITAT.

3 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

GusMalzahn.PNG

WOW!

Outta Likes but you get a :cheers:

1 hour ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I also browse the forums over at ITAT.

Some real winners on there. I bought a subscription, and man, some most days its "who can kiss GusM/PM/KN/BM 's ass the most and smack the loudest....S Hooks makes the basketball forum okay, but I was amazed at how damn goofy that place can be

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

Some real winners on there. I bought a subscription, and man, some most days its "who can kiss GusM/PM/KN/BM 's ass the most and smack the loudest....S Hooks makes the basketball forum okay, but I was amazed at how damn goofy that place can be

It used to be way more fun 5 or 6 years ago. Tiger Ticket Board could have been called "REC Conspiracies" back then. I like the 'crootin news and Mark Murphy and Jason Caldwell are really good at what they do but yeah, it's weird. It's like a country club version of the bunker. 

6 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

GusMalzahn.PNG

Explains Auburn completely.

You've been warned.

Archived