The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want no mottos too next season

No boom brothers, no Guschamp, no JJ for Heisman, just play like a freaking top 10 talented team

How about this?

main-slogans-sayings.gif

No boom brothers, no Guschamp, no JJ for Heisman, just play like a freaking top 10 talented team

7a67ccdb22f1f1c2e7a6b903ae840422.jpg

eoxomXXVL2S0E.gif

eoxomXXVL2S0E.gif

Okay upon accepting this award, one last one for the night

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif1.gif

No "Count on Me" (boy does that one look terrible in retrospect)?

In the last 3 years, Malzahn is 1-2 against Miss. State. 1-2 against LSU. 1-2 against Mark Richt who's no longer at Georgia. 1-2 against Nick Saban and Kirby Smart. This is how yo go 2-9 in your last 11 conference games. This is how you make people believe 2013's SEC title and BCS Championship Game appearance were the aberration. This is how you make people wonder if Auburn hired the wrong head coach three years ago. when it intervied Smart for the top job but chose Malzahn.

ok.. so tell me this.

How can you use this analogy when NO ONE has seen Smart coach one damn game as HC!!

Malzahn has won a NC as a OC, he has WON the SEC and taken AU TO the NC game as a HC. He won in his only year as HC at another school before accepting the HC job at AU.

So how can you say AU made the wrong choice when interviewing Smart and Malzahn?

I understand Malzahn is strugging the last year and a half, and i understand Smart is a great DC, but to say we made the wrong hire back in 2013 is wrong. If Smart in 3 years as HC at GA wins the SEC more than once, WINS a NC, then i will be glad to accept your evaluation, but not now.

Gus has to win 8 games next year or he is gone.

looking at our schedule early on...well.... we come out and take a another beating at home...team spins down...and never recovers....LSU, A&M....Gus is good as gone.

Should have done it this year....after next just that much longer to recover for us....

Pure idiocy.

In the last 3 years, Malzahn is 1-2 against Miss. State. 1-2 against LSU. 1-2 against Mark Richt who's no longer at Georgia. 1-2 against Nick Saban and Kirby Smart. This is how yo go 2-9 in your last 11 conference games. This is how you make people believe 2013's SEC title and BCS Championship Game appearance were the aberration. This is how you make people wonder if Auburn hired the wrong head coach three years ago. when it intervied Smart for the top job but chose Malzahn.

ok.. so tell me this.

How can you use this analogy when NO ONE has seen Smart coach one damn game as HC!!

Malzahn has won a NC as a OC, he has WON the SEC and taken AU TO the NC game as a HC. He won in his only year as HC at another school before accepting the HC job at AU.

So how can you say AU made the wrong choice when interviewing Smart and Malzahn?

I understand Malzahn is strugging the last year and a half, and i understand Smart is a great DC, but to say we made the wrong hire back in 2013 is wrong. If Smart in 3 years as HC at GA wins the SEC more than once, WINS a NC, then i will be glad to accept your evaluation, but not now.

looking at our schedule early on...well.... we come out and take a another beating at home...team spins down...and never recovers....LSU, A&M....Gus is good as gone.

Should have done it this year....after next just that much longer to recover for us....

Pure idiocy.

Not the 8 wins part. If we go sub .500 in conference gus should not feel comfy.

ok.. so tell me this.

Pure idiocy.

Not the 8 wins part. If we go sub .500 in conference gus should not feel comfy.

Guys, this conversation exceeded the allowed seriousness level of this thread. Gonna have to take it over to the real Muschamp thread. :)/>

Good morning,

103770-Want-Some-.gif

From looking at a few other threads.....looks like the meltdown is over and folks are ready to help CWM pack his goods so he can move along to.....somewhere else.

Time to put a For Sale sign in his yard yet?

Auburn people are nothing if not resilient. WDE

From looking at a few other threads.....looks like the meltdown is over and folks are ready to help CWM pack his goods so he can move along to.....somewhere else.

Lol. Is he even leaving? Amazing that some are so quick to write off an Auburn coach because of what the media says. Have we not learned anything??? How many times do we have to go through this before we realize that media reports are usually highly inaccurate and aimed at hurting AU? Nice to know it even works on our own "fans" lmao

Lol. Is he even leaving? Amazing that some are so quick to write off an Auburn coach because of what the media says. Have we not learned anything??? How many times do we have to go through this before we realize that media reports are usually highly inaccurate and aimed at hurting AU? Nice to know it even works on our own "fans" lmao

Generally I agree...but apparently CWM has no voice of his own to inform folks if there is incorrect information out there. Neither he nor is Gus limited to what ESPN or others put out....certainly they are not unaware of the speculation and if either wanted to clear the air, .AU has an entire PR staff to address the issue. ....

Generally I agree...but apparently CWM has no voice of his own to inform folks if there is incorrect information out there. Neither he nor is Gus limited to what ESPN or others put out....certainly they are not unaware of the speculation and if either wanted to clear the air, .AU has an entire PR staff to address the issue. ....

Why the serious discussion? This is the official meltdown thread. It's the place for meltdowns.

mltdwn.gif

Archived