The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

Just now, AUsince72 said:

HAHAHA! Yeah, there was a time that would bother me but my appetite & eating habits are so much different after the treatments that the rare occasion I eat like that doesn't bother me anymore.   Cancer's silver lining I guess.

Well that and my wife & 2 girls are their share too, LOL!

Hell yeah man! I'd be out of commission for a couple of days after eating that. Hope all is going well for you. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have officially melted because of Gus. I am numb watching AU football for the first time in my life bc Gus is so predictable during the game and after the game and basically throughout the whole painful football season.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hell yeah man! I'd be out of commission for a couple of days after eating that. Hope all is going well for you. 

All's well, thanks so much!

Latest colonoscopy confirmed there is no physical evidence left of the tumor so now we're just working on keeping it from any further spread.  God is so good!

War Eagle!

5 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

All's well, thanks so much!

Latest colonoscopy confirmed there is no physical evidence left of the tumor so now we're just working on keeping it from any further spread.  God is so good!

War Eagle!

Now that sir, is awesome news!

5 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Can't wait for the Gus Bus to be transitioned into a moving truck

Don't tease me like that. He will pull off some bullcrapery vs UGA and buy himself another year on the back of the best defense we've had since 04.

42 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Now that sir, is awesome news!

Thank you sir!  Greatly appreciate the kindness!

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

Can't wait for the Gus Bus to be transitioned into a moving truck

I think I know a guy who can help!! He has experience moving out of his office at AU! lol

rert.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, CAReeves2010 said:

What a terrible coaching hire

To be fair, the BBQ boys never gave him a chance. 

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

3-2 vs MSU, 14 against UT, and 13 in a loss at Vandy

Sort of difficult to run his offense when the OL coach won’t block like he has been asked. The man was doomed for the start. That was on Tubs.

13 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Sort of difficult to run his offense when the OL coach won’t block like he has been asked. The man was doomed for the start. That was on Tubs.

He's done well since and before but he was a bad hire at AU in 08. He's improved offenses every where else he's been

24 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I know how we can send this thread into overdrive- there are still people defending Gus on AUC. 

giphy.gif

Archived