The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

test.gif Gus: "Yes! We beat Bama! I dodged a bullet with th...OOF!"

At that age my teachers were much older and nowhere near as ... well, I just remember them being older and I'll leave it at that.

18 hours ago, gr82be said:

At that age my teachers were much older and nowhere near as ... well, I just remember them being older and I'll leave it at that.

I guess.....but we had couple in HS who were about one year out of college.....drove the senior boys nuts...and by today's standards at least one would probably have been fired or arrested.

Good physics demonstration however....kid showed a lot of faith in gravity... :)

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

I guess.....but we had couple in HS who were about one year out of college.....drove the senior boys nuts...and by today's standards at least one would probably have been fired or arrested.

Good physics demonstration however....kid showed a lot of faith in gravity... :)

He tried to use Squints' tactic in Sandlot! Simply take one for the team...hoping it would pay off lol

When you see people beating their chests to Gus on AUC/ITAT and making excuses in the comments on College and Magnolia:

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 2:13 PM, gr82be said:

Image result for hot for teacher gif

I hate this thread!!! I wish the mods would put it out of its misery to never see the light on day on this site again!!!

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I hate this thread!!! I wish the mods would put it out of its misery to never see the light on day on this site again!!!

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Quality melt Doc! Love it when this thread goes meta!

14 hours ago, doc4aday said:

giphy.gif

On 1/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, doc4aday said:

Blasphemy!!!

image.png

On 1/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, doc4aday said:

tenor.gif

Meltdown is as meltdown does (LoL)😉  A little tongue in cheek folks!

Archived