Null

The Official Meltdown Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All's well, thanks so much! Latest colonoscopy confirmed there is no physical evidence left of the tumor so now we're just working on keeping it from any further spread.  God is so good! War

Pss: if i was the parent of any recruit, one of my selling points would be that "oh yeah, if something happens to your son, the best ortho surgeon in the world will be the one patching him up. "

Ps: Sorry for being so late to the party on this one. Also, have i mentioned how incredible it is that Eli and Will back this soon. Credits to dr. Andrews who did both surgeries personally. 

Posted Images

May your meltdowns be few and far between!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Welcome everyone to the 2020 season of the Official Meltdown Thread: 'Rona Edition!

In honor of the impending cancellation of football this year I'll get this party started...

MajorHopefulHawaiianmonkseal-max-1mb.gif

Edited by TitanTiger
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1
1 hour ago, AubWes33 said:

tenor (1).gif

But they have VIRTUALLY already claimed another natty, right? 🤣

Edited by ToraGirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

What a joy this fall will be with no football most likely... 

53CDF692-C488-4188-9FE7-789C67445713.gif

003B5B5E-9ABC-4EC9-B8B5-FD39A2564A05.gif

I CANNOT lose both college and the NFL. Lose just one? Ok I can live with that. but two? I will be the most miserable SOB to be around.

Edited by GwillMac6
9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I CANNOT lose both college and the NFL. Lose just one? Ok I can live with that? but two? I will be the most miserable SOB to be around.

I'm assuming no college and I'm not super optimistic about NFL, but I think NFL would (and should) be more likely. They can manage a bubble situation for those guys, if the players can self-police. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

we have been through this so much the last few years melt downs don't even happen anymore. It's standard operating procedure.

Yeah what a great party we got leading this program. You me and a whole lot others feel the same and they don’t care.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:31 AM, lutzcammed said:

we have been through this so much the last few years melt downs don't even happen anymore. It's standard operating procedure.

Eh. At this point it is more like a group therapy session rather than a meltdown.  Consider this a therapeutic space to vent in the absurdity of it all.